QOTD Monday, 02/01/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Monday, 02/01/2010
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 8:57am

Good morning, and welcome to another week!

1. Tell us something about your weekend.

2. Today is National Freedom Day. What is something you don't have the freedom to do (whether that lack of freedom is perceived or actual) that you wish you could do?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 9:43am

~ It was quiet. In fact, I didn't even step outside. We just stayed home all weekend and hung out. We also didn't order in any of our meals. I cooked. (It's pretty unusual for us to not order in or go out for at least one meal on the weekend.)

2. Today is National Freedom Day. What is something you don't have the freedom to do (whether that lack of freedom is perceived or actual) that you wish you could do?
~ I often don't feel like I truly have the freedom to take time out for myself, and I wish I did because, quite honestly, I need a time out every once in awhile, but it's not really worth it if I have to feel guilty about taking it.

~ I was thinking of going to Tucson today, but I've pretty much talked myself out of it after realizing it means I'd have to clean out the car, uninstall Toby's car seat, install Toby's new car seat, etc. I'd be exhausted before we even left. So I might do that tomorrow if I can prepare a little better for it this evening after Tom gets home. I guess that leaves the usual for today: housework and Toby time.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 10:24am

1. Tell us something about your weekend. Friday we went out for sushi, and Claudio was in heaven. He could eat sushi every day. On Saturday I made French Dip in the crock pot, and it was probably the best beef I've ever made.

2. Today is National Freedom Day. What is something you don't have the freedom to do (whether that lack of freedom is perceived or actual) that you wish you could do? I wish I could do whatever I wanted with my time (rather than work at a job) - I have some pretty cool ideas for things that I would love to do, but unfortunately, I have to earn a living.

3. What's on your agenda for today? It should be a quiet one

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 12:55pm

It was my bday! We went out to eat and Ryan got me my favorite perfume.

I wish I had the freedom to practice my faith in school with my students.

head out for a run!!

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 1:57pm

Another Monday :)

1. Tell us something about your weekend. It was..crazy and at times full of pointless drama. In short it had to do with Dan's brother's.. And ended with Dan and his brother on the floor punching each other.. I dont know what I was afraid of more the fact Dan's knife collection was 4 feet away or blood that was about to touch the carpet!!! Sigh the crazy lifes we lead right? But it ended well, they made up.. Sunday Dan, his mother, my mother and my best friend went to the Bridal Show were close to where I live, and got some good ideas.

2. Today is National Freedom Day. What is something you don't have the freedom to do (whether that lack of freedom is perceived or actual) that you wish you could do? wow mmm Im not sure what to say..

3. What's on your agenda for today? I'm going to finish up work and eating this chicken pot pie. Then Im going to work out with my personal trainer... Which Im just trying out for a week...Then bible study with Dan :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 2:33pm

Good Afternoon! lol

Adam has been sick all weekend, and I am trying to avoid getting it too, even though I feel like poop. We got hit with some of that big storm and got quite a bit of ice of our area! We just had a chill weekend, which was really nice. =)

I don't really have anything specific, but I definately put restrictions on myself about certain things, and honestly I have no idea why. lol I am constantly reminding myself that I am a big girl and can do whatever

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 5:18pm

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you!

Community Leader
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 10:07pm

Good morning, and welcome to another week! ** Good evening!

1. Tell us something about your weekend. ** Nathan and I finally finished one of his lego star wars ships (it had over 1000 pieces).

2. Today is National Freedom Day. What is something you don't have the freedom to do (whether that lack of freedom is perceived or actual) that you wish you could do? ** I don't have the freedom to pack up and follow my DH to where he is right now. (I'm really missing him tonight, so as crazy as that sounds, with how I'm feeling this evening, I'd go over there with him in a heartbeat.)

3. What's on your agenda for today? ** I had to work all day.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!