QOTD Monday, 02/08/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Monday, 02/08/2010
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 8:04am

Good morning, and welcome to another week.

1. Tell us something about your weekend.

2. Today is National Clean Out Your Computer Day. Does your computer need cleaning? Does anything else in your home or life need cleaning out (and, if so, what is it)?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 9:28am

1. Tell us something about your weekend. We had a monster snowstorm come through, and around where I live was hit pretty hard. I think it was at least 30 inches or more in the end. Claudio and I stayed in all weekend and cooked lots of yummy food (homeade pizza, pecan pie, and shrimp pasta). We also spent three hours on Saturday digging our cars out, which was actually a lot of fun.

2. Today is National Clean Out Your Computer Day. Does your computer need cleaning? Does anything else in your home or life need cleaning out (and, if so, what is it)? My computer needs a good clean because it runs really slow. Claudio has worked on it for me, and that helped, but I really need to have a professional go through it.

Not much else in my life needs cleaning out - I did a lot of that last year before and after we moved. I probably kept GoodWill in business last year. Plus, I'm kind of an anti-packrat. I don't like clutter in my house, so I am constantly organizing and cleaning (it's definitely excessive, and I often give away things I eventually want or need!)

3. What's on your agenda for today? I'm hoping to slip out for a walk over lunch, although I may end up having to walk in the road. I would be surprised if the sidewalks were cleared - they are having enough trouble getting the roads cleared. I might leave work early because where I live is not fully plowed, and I'm worried about it turning to ice. Then I'll make dinner and relax!

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 11:52am

Good morning, and welcome to another week. ** Good morning!

1. Tell us something about your weekend. ** Nathan and I kept super busy with moving some things over to our place on post. We took over the televisions and a bunch of Rob's stuff that we didn't want to get lost or broken when the movers come.

2. Today is National Clean Out Your Computer Day. Does your computer need cleaning? Does anything else in your home or life need cleaning out (and, if so, what is it)? ** Our computers are pretty new, so they're good. I have to clean our place in town really good so that I can turn in the keys on Wednesday.

3. What's on your agenda for today? ** Sitting here (at our "old' place) while the packers pack up everything. Then grocery shopping and movie night with Nathan this evening (we hooked up one of the t.v.'s and a DVD player at the "new" place so we would have something to watch at night.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
Community Leader
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 12:12pm
Marin, I'm jealous of your snow storm. I lived on the east coast my whole life up until last year and we haven't had a good snow storm like that in years. The first winter I'm gone, you guys get tons of snow! I heard there is more on the way for you guys too. I hope the roads are good enough for you to get home this evening.
fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 12:25pm

oh its so good to by back :) I have been so busy lately that I have missed you ladies! :) Good morning!

1. Tell us something about your weekend. It was so busy just like the week I had! Looking at flowers for the wedding, cleaning other appointments. dan spoiled me all weekend.. Oh we had pre marriage counseling.. And of course we went to his parents super bowl party.. ( I only went because his mother is an amazing cook! )

2. Today is National Clean Out Your Computer Day. Does your computer need cleaning? Does anything else in your home or life need cleaning out (and, if so, what is it)? yes my computer does need clean, but I will leave that to Dan the Computer man.. I think I need to clean out my closet! Omg I have more clothes then I should! Its a weakness of mine, that and shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. What's on your agenda for today

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 1:24pm

Stacey,

I would gladly trade places with you! I'm going a little crazy with all of this snow - there's a reason I don't live in Canada. Anyway, I hope you can get your *snow* fix sometime soon.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket