QOTD Monday, 03/01/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Monday, 03/01/2010
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 7:18am
Good morning! Welcome to another week (and another month)!

1. Tell us something about your weekend.

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter?

3. What's on your agenda for today?
By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 7:45am

~ Once I started feeling better from being sick last week, I ran a few errands and worked on packing up things and cleaning. Last night, we went to dinner with a bunch of Tom's classmates for one of their birthdays.

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter?

~ If health and nutrition isn't a factor, I love it with chocolate. But my all-time favorite is PB&J sandwiches. I also eat a lot of peanut butter toast and peanut butter on celery (sometimes with raisins).

~ I need to finish packing up and cleaning Toby's bathroom, Toby's bedroom (we've moved him into our room with us in his pack-n-play), and the living room. I also need to fit in a workout.
By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 8:21am
Good morning! Welcome to another week (and another month)!
Good Morning!!! I'm so excited that it's March!

Not too much to tell really, we had a nice weekend, just relaxed and got some much needed rest. =)

On a banana!!! I LOVE
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 9:57am

1. Tell us something about your weekend. I spent a few hours on Saturday cleaning, and then I picked up my parents from the airport that afternoon. They took us out to dinner at a new Italian restaurant that was fabulous. Normally, I don't like Italian restaurants because I cook a lot of Italian food at home, but this place was amazing - the owner imports his ingredients from Italy.

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter? Mmm... I love peanut butter fudge, and it's even better when mixed with chocolate fudge.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Working until 5, hopefully slipping in another walk. I'm on the phone with the IRS right now trying to figure out what to do about my taxes since I lived in England for the first 4 months of 2009. Even the IRS lady doesn't know, which seems a bit ridiculous to me. Thousands of Americans move back to the US from abroad during the year - surely some people at the IRS should know what they need to do.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 10:32am

This weekend there was a family party at my aunt's house for my cousins 17th birthday. Sunday Rob and I hada quick bite at Applebees then watched "Shutter Island". Other then that I stayed home and was a bum and played with Embry.

I LOVE Peanut butter! With chocolate, bananas, graham crackers, pb&j or right from the jar with a spoon.

Back to another week in hell. *sigh* I haven't heard from the job I applied for, and I don't have all the "materials" I need for other jobs (people haven't given me letters they promised to write for me) *sigh*, get some bills paid and make some other appointments. Might have a family dinner at my moms tonight.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 11:39am

Good Morning Girls! Can't believe March is here, can't wait for Spring and warmer weather!

1. Tell us something about your weekend. *My weekend was good...My mom threw me a baby shower, I got to see all mine and Ryan's family since I'm still here in California visiting.*

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter? *I like to eat just a peanut butter sandwich (NO JELLY, YUCK) and I like to eat peanut butter with Celery.*

3. What's on your agenda for today? *Today I am taking my Mom to her doctor appt, and then we are going to sign up for Sam's Club because there is no Costco is Louisiana boo!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

&nb

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 12:13pm

MOrning morning :)

1. Tell us something about your weekend. It was busy, I worked a lot.. But I took satuday off to be with my family for my Grandma's birthday. It was good to come together as a family. That was great. Then Sunday I was busy with school stuff.. :) :)

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter? On apples!!!!! I love it! or on crackers.

3. What's on your agenda for today? work, and getting stuff done in town...Gr I have a lot to do.. and figure it out a lot of things gr! Spend some time with Dan and finish wedding invites.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 12:47pm

Something funny about peanut butter ... we're one of the few countries that eats peanut butter. Even though England had peanut butter, there were very few brands, and no candy bars used peanut butter. I used to buy peanut butter from the US and fly it back to England (because the English brands tasted like crap).

Many foreigners who come here and try peanut butter don't like it (my husband's

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 1:54pm

1. Tell us something about your weekend. It poured like no other on Saturday. I barely studied, but i did manage to wash the bike on Sunday in an attempt to get it ready for the sale.

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter? Honestly, i sort of go through bouts with peanut butter. I don't eat a lot of it, but sometimes i'll have some PB on toast or in a reese peanut butter cup :)

3. What's on your agenda for today? Something weird is going down at work. I overheard that my coworker (who is supposed to take this test with me) put in her 2 weeks notice on Friday. I had NO idea, but everyone is super hush hush....Other than that i'm going on my walk this evening through the park and studying.

Community Leader
Mon, 03-01-2010 - 10:22pm

Good morning! Welcome to another week (and another month)! ** I love it when another week (and month) are gone.

1. Tell us something about your weekend. ** I hung out with my friend and her kids pretty much all day on Sunday. It was nice to just sit and chat with her.

2. Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter? ** With chocolate. :) I love Reese's Peanutbutter cups!!

3. What's on your agenda for today? ** I had to work all day and enjoyed a nice evening of talking to DH online for several hours. :)

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-02-2010 - 11:32am

I'm a little late on this one... Oh well.

I went home for some appointments and happened to be in town for a friend's baby shower. It was great to see a lot of the people I went to high school with (and actually have known since preschool or kindergarten). It was strange to see people with small children and pregnant, since it is so far removed from most of our memories together.

With apples, or celery. Sometimes crackers.

I drove back to school, went to class, did some reading, and watched the finale of the bachelor. haha.