QOTD Monday, 09/21/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Monday, 09/21/2009
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 7:01am

Good morning, and welcome to another week!

1. What was the best thing about the weekend? The worst?

2. Today is World Gratitude Day. What are you grateful for?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 7:05am

~ The best was just spending time with Tom and Toby on Saturday. The worst was that Tom had staff duty on Sunday. (Thanks for the 1 day weekend right before he leaves, Army.)

~ Right now, the thing I'm grateful for that's weighing most on my mind (other than Toby and Tom) is the technology that will enable us to stay in contact as a family while Tom is at school.

~ Laundry and maybe the grocery store.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 8:24am

NOT a good morning here. It's 5am and I;ve been up since 330 since Embry decided she wasn't going to sleep though the night:( (ok, ok she slept from 9-330 which is like 6.5 hours) and my husband didn't wake up to let me sleep an hour longer.

Friday night was nice, went to dinner with my hubby. Sat. was fun, one of my best friends bridal shower and a family party. Yesterday was an oil change and shopping. It was a pretty good weekend. The sucky thing was the bridal shower was an hour away and I wasn't able to get the oil changed on sat. like orginally planned.

That my baby is home and healthy with no problems thus far. My roof over my head, clothes on my body, food to eat and my job (even if it is hell)

Not fall asleep at work during nap time, walk, make dinner, do chores, give Embry a bath (she gets one every other day right now), hang out with Embry and Rob when he gets home and sleep as soon as I can...

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 9:34am
Good morning, and welcome to another week! Good Morning!!

1. What was the best thing about the weekend? The worst? Well, that bestest thing is that

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 12:34pm

Good morning, and welcome to another week! Good Morning!!

Best? Well, since I'm at home for a few more days until going down to campus, I got to spend time with my Dad, who was home for the weekend from the job they are working in Idaho. Oh, and I got the invites printed (now just have to put them together). :) The worst? Stressing about my schedule and the GTF position that I've been given, since it conflicts with a required class for the museum studies certificate that I want to get (which I have written about before).

My family. They are pretty awesome. Going to school 3 hours away from home, and an hour away from one of my sisters, means I can spend a lot more time with my family, since I'll be moving out forever after I graduate. (I bet they'll be happy about that. haha) And Y, of course. I'm so excited for December!

Cutting out invites, and maybe putting some together. Finishing up some finding aids for the (hundreds of) letters I'll need for my research.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:20pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:45pm

Yay monday... I started teaching today ;)

1. What was the best thing about the weekend? The worst? My best thing was that I passed a major test in Spokane... and I was two out of my 7 classmates.. :) The worst thing was not getting to really talk to my man.. He leaves to go underway like today his time...That is if the ship doesnt have anything major happen,,, like the last five times he has said they are going underway.. and they never do, because something goes wrong...

2. Today is World Gratitude Day. What are you grateful for? I'm grateful for a lot of things great family that loves me dearly, amazing friends, my health, my job, Daniel my super cute sailor. and of course the food on my table...

3. What's on your agenda for today? Well I just got finished an hour ago teaching my first class of the year, I have another one at 12, than I have my own classes at 210.. I feel a little like a chicken with my head cut off...Than go to Yoga and work out.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 4:35pm
Good morning, and welcome to another week! Good evening, now... I didn't even realize it was Monday, that's bad, right? lol

1. What was the best thing about the weekend? The worst? the worst was obviously Tru's mother passing away on Friday. The best was that the Army did allow him to extend his leave for a week

2. Today is World Gratitude Day. What are you grateful for? I'm grateful for a lot of things but this weekend I'm most grateful that Tru was able to come home from Iraq to see his mother, not only before she passed away but also while she was still alert and able to carry on conversation, even if it was only through writing. And of course I'm very grateful his leave was extended so that he and his brother can work together to get everything taken care of before he goes back. Also, I'm grateful I was able to meet his mom before she passed away

3. What's on your agenda for today? Well the only things left on my agenda for today are study for my boards while the boys are with an attorney, then dinner at Tru's grandparents at 6, then hopefully just chilling for a little while. Since we got up this morning we have cleaned and trashed stuff... I spent over an hour finding jewelry in his mom's bedroom and sorting through it. I swear, I don't know how she ever found a matching pair of earrings!

Photobucket

thanks to mom2jess_n_ky for my siggy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 6:52pm

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 7:06pm

The best thing about the weekend is sleeping in....getting up at 4am is tiring!!

I'm grateful for my Mother and Ryan. I am also grateful for the gift of reading.

Today was an insane day of kids and teaching. I also went for a 6 mile run and Ryan and I ate chicken and dumplings!

Photobucket
Thanks Karlimarie for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 8:09pm

~The best thing about my weekend was my husband came home mid afternoon Saturday, so we got to spend sometime together...The worst part of Sunday night, because it was our "last" night together before he left again for another week.

~I am grateful for my son, my husband, my unborn child, my life, my family and friends, and all the opportunities I have had in my life so far.

~Today was drop Dominic off at Daycare, go to work, and then come home and do the "single" mom thing again for a week...Pretty lame and lonely, specially when your exhausted because your pregnant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

&nb