QOTD Monday, 09/28/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Monday, 09/28/2009
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 8:30am

Good morning, and welcome to another week!

1. What were the best and worst things about the weekend?

2. Today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day. What is one of the silliest/most annoying questions you've ever been asked?

3. What's on the agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 8:42am

~ The best was just getting to spend time with Tom and Toby. The worst was the amount of money we had to spend on clothes for his upcoming training (and the constant reminders that he's leaving soon).

2. Today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day. What is one of the silliest/most annoying questions you've ever been asked?
~ My ex used to be extremely lazy around the house. When I would ask him to put away his freshly laundered underwear (or any other clothes), he'd always ask me where they were supposed to go. Unfortunately, he wasn't trying to be funny. He was just that stupid. (Try where you get them every morning, stupid.)

~ Laundry, Toby's 6-month check-up and vaccinations, and apartment hunting for Arizona.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 9:01am

Best-everything I managed to get done yesterday. I went shopping and picked up around the house and cleaned the bathroom.
Worst-missing out of my best friends bachlorette party. Rob went out to start the honda, and it didn't start so he took the jeep(with the carseat)because he was running late. AND the hawks lost yesterday=(

oh gosh...the first one that comes to mind is people asking if Embry is a girl when she's in head to toe pink.

Work, walk,pick up Rob's uniforms, make dinner.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 11:08am
Good morning, and welcome to another week! Knockin em out one at a time!!

1. What were the best and worst things about the weekend? OMG it was a CRAZY weekend! lol The best was that my best friend had here baby finally!!! I got to be ther for the whole thing and it was incredible!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 12:50pm

Good morning, and welcome to another week!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 1:56pm

MOnday monday can't beat that day. :)

1. What were the best and worst things about the weekend? I had a great weekend, finished up a lot of reading and studied and did homework.The best best part was I got flowers from my man, lilies and birds of paradise. and on top of that I got a call from him when he got to Siapan.I'm soo spoiled... Than on top of all that he got his plane ticket since his leave was approved and he gets house in 22 days and counting..Im sorry but I had an AMAZING weekend :):) :)..

2. Today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day. What is one of the silliest/most annoying questions you've ever been asked? Wow I know I have asked a lot of stupid questions I just dont really remember them.... just wait I will remember after I post this lol

3. What's on the agenda for today Im going to teach like almost every week day but friday. Than I have my own classes at 2. Than study, study, study. Exciting i know right?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 2:47pm

2. Today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day. What is one of the silliest/most annoying questions you've ever been asked? "Are you mexican?" lol Just because I'm from New Mexico doesn't mean I'm mexican! lol

Read more: http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-rlmildating&msg=33950.1&ctx=0#ixzz0SQcBuiP7

***I am from Chicago, but went to college in Albuquerque, NM. I was really saddened by the number of people who looked at me quizzically when I told them where I went to school, really thinking it's IN Mexico (some actually asked). I mean, really, people? It IS a state. Sad, just sad.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 2:51pm
Oh I know!! I lived there for about 12 years, and when we would go on a trip and fly back home, people would actually ask for our passports!!!! lol Like airport employees... lol Ugh! People are amazing. lol

Photobucket

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 4:09pm

1. What were the best and worst things about the weekend? BEST - drove up to NYC for a seminar that Claudio gave. Then went out to dinner with a bunch of friends. I don't get to do that much in MD :-( - we just haven't made that many good friends here. WORST - was exhausted on Sunday after all of that driving on Saturday and still haven't caught up on my sleep!

2. Today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day. What is one of the silliest/most annoying questions you've ever been asked? When I was dating a MM, a few people asked me why I didn't fly to Iraq to visit him for the weekend.

3. What's on the agenda for today? Work and cooking dinner. A quiet day! Hopefully, I'll get to bed early because I have to be up around 5 or 5:30 tomorrow!

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 7:03pm

Today was a great day!! I don't have any stupid questions...

The best thing about the weekend: I got to sleep. A LOT. The worst thing: It rained all day on Sunday.

And tomorrow is going be so busy...

Photobucket
Thanks Karlimarie for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for