QOTD Thursday, 02/18/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Thursday, 02/18/2010
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 8:29am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is National Battery Day. What is your favorite battery-operated item?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 10:40am

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I spent a little over an hour last night working on our taxes. My goal is to finish by the first week of March so it is off my mind when we go on vacations.

2. Today is National Battery Day. What is your favorite battery-operated item? Claudio has a handheld presentation pointer/slidechanger that I love. You be be anywhere in the room, click a button on the device, and it will change to the next slide on the screen.

3. What's on your agenda for today? I have a deadline tomorrow, so things are busy at work. I'll probably work until 5, and then we're making homeade pizza for dinner. After dinner, I'll either do a little work (if I'm running behind on tomorrow's deadline) or I'll work on our taxes a little more.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 10:52am

Yesterday I went to mass for Ash Wednesday with my best friend. We then went shopping and had a blast!

my iPod

Cleaning and working on www.msfoltz.com for my classroom...the students have a research project coming up and i need to update the site for the research project.
i'm driving a uhaul truck tonight for a friend...ugh how i hate getting roped into these things!!

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 12:35pm

Mary - your website is super super cute!! Talk about organization. I love all the cute buttons and the entire set up :)

1. Tell us something about yesterday. Yesterday the friend of a friend came to give me a motorcycle tutorial. She's about my stature and has been riding for several years. She was super sweet, but she immediately said that i have a big bike and that it's really heavy and hard for us smaller people to ride; even for her. It's not necessarily the power (that's fine), but just the positioning and weight of it all. She said the bike she rode was more streamlined; the gas tank wasn't so elongated and things were easier to reach and such. :( It was nice to hear this from an experienced rider of my size. All my guy friends basically were like, "meh you're such a baby, it's easy!" Now i'm trying to decide if i should sell and get something more fitting for me or to stick it out.

2. Today is National Battery Day. What is your favorite battery-operated item? Traditional batteries? The TV remote! Nontraditional batteries? Cellphone, ipod, and my car!

3. What's on your agenda for today? We're having a study session in the office today at lunch for this ridiculous test. After i'll probably go to the Red Cross and then go back home to study more. Ugh.

Community Leader
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 12:48pm

Good morning! ** Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday. ** I did a bunch of shopping for Nathan's room. Once I get everything set up, he'll have one sweet Star Wars themed room. :)

2. Today is National Battery Day. What is your favorite battery-operated item? ** Right now my cell phone and my laptop (my two means of communication with Rob).

3. What's on your agenda for today? ** More unpacking....if I can get motivated. :)

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 2:00pm

Good morning! Good "morning" to you too!!

1. Tell us something about yesterday. Yesterday was my first day on my new medicine, so I am REALLY hopeful that it will work, so I start feeling like myself again.

2. Today is National Battery Day. What is your favorite battery-operated item? Hmmm...the only thing that I can think of is my camera.

3. What's on your agenda for today? I work tonight and I am working on school stuff during the day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 2:21pm

Good afternoon, Ladies!
*ummm... yesterday I had class all day, got some school work done in the evening, and finally got more than 3 hours of sleep last night- whoohoo! (first time all week).

Nat'l battery day? nice. I would have to say my computer- or my iphone. :)

school work. I was going to run and get groceries, but that will be a sat. morning errand instead now. I have plenty of assignments and projects to work on, so that will keep the afternoon and evening full. I have a dinner date with a friend I have not seen in weeks- hooray! I should also scrub my floors....

Happy almost friday! Praying everyone is having a good week.

God bless,
wendy
God bless,
wendy