QOTD Thursday, 02/25/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Thursday, 02/25/2009
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 10:36am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Have you been watching the Olympics? What is your favorite event to watch?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 11:22am
Good morning! Good Morning!!!

I got quite a bit done yesterday, without having to exhaust myself, which was nice! lol

We have been watching the Olympics, but honestly I'm getting pretty bored with them... I think I like the summer Olympics ALOT more! lol

Laundry, and thats about it. I'm not feeling too hot today so I think I'm gonna take it easy. =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 11:47am

Mel, congrats on the 10-lb loss (I saw it on your ticker)! :-) That's more than the size of a baby, so it's an awesome accomplishment!

1. Tell us something about yesterday. Things were hectic at work for the second day in a row, and I was so relieved to get home and get a huge hug from Claudio. That always re-energizes me. Once I had energy again, I made "kitchen soup", where I took whatever veges I had in the fridge, threw in some orzo and beans, and made soup. I have it for lunch today, so hopefully it tastes good!

2. Have you been watching the Olympics? What is your favorite event to watch? I love the winter Olympics, but we don't have access to television channels (we decided not to buy the cable to hook up our tv to the local stations). I was hoping I could catch the Olympics online, but I couldn't find a way to do that. :-( I did get to watch the luge and speed-skating on Saturday at my grandparents, though. Yay! My favorite event has always been figure skating, although I love watching the luge and speed skating too.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Working as usual and trying to finish a lot of little things in between. I think it's going to snow again today, but hopefully it will hold off until I can get home.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 1:36pm

Good morning!

Yesterday it was very cold and rainy. YUCK. And guess what? It's the same today!! it's Feb and yet it feels like APRIL in MAINE!!!!

YES! I love speed skating and ice skating

A meeting and then dinner at home!!

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 4:34pm

yesterday was filled with class (typical wed- 9-4), but then I got to see one of my "NICU graduates!" (former patient). She is dong so well, is about a year old, and has the cutest cheeks and smile! seeing her and her family sure brightened my day!

I have been able to catch some. Class work has been crazy, however, so not as much as I would like. I love watching skeleton and hockey! Go US men!!!! I WILL be catching the semi-final game tomorrow while i attempt to work on my research paper during commercials....bhahaha.

Today I ran to target and the grocery store, as we are getting more snow. I had planned to go tomorrow, and my fridge was darn near bare.... lol. I am now seeking motivation for writing my paper and should do some laundry....
Happy Thursday Ladies, the weekend is almost here!

God bless,
wendy

God bless,
wendy

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 9:43pm

Hum...I bought the Lion King Soundtrack. I didn't buy it at the show because it cost waaay more there then buying it at FYE.

I have not. I MEANT to watch Women's Bobsledding since a local girl (Bree, from Bremerton, was friends with her sister) was competing, but forgot. Oops

Today was work, target run and a quick work out. Still feeling like a fauilure at this working mom thing. *sigh*

Photobucket