Good morning, and happy Thursday!
1. What was the worst thing about yesterday?
2. Today is Constitution Day. What is your favorite amendment to the US Constitution?
3. What's on your agenda for today?
1. What was the worst thing about yesterday?-- Toby was super-clingy and anti-nap yesterday. I wasn't allowed to leave the room without him (which really slowed me down on chores because he's usually happy to play in his jumperoo in the living room), he didn't want to be in his bouncy seat even if it was in the same room as me (slowed me down even more), and he didn't nap more than a total of an hour and a half (which made my much-needed nap impossible). NOTHING got done yesterday.
2. Today is Constitution Day. What is your favorite amendment to the US Constitution?-- Amendment 19, granting women the right to vote. Many people don't realize that this didn't happen until well after slavery was abolished and minority races were given the right to vote.
3. What's on your agenda for today?-- What isn't? I need to do all the things that didn't get done yesterday, plus the floors, making a packing list for Tom, and a trip to the grocery store.
My naughty naughty kids. I swear if I was their mother. Kids lack so much respect and just flat out don't listen. And I can't do jack. "Time outs" DO NOT work with my kids.
I do enjoy the right to vote...
Work, pumping, going to target and tj maxx to pick up some things for a brial shower I'm going to this weekend. Make dinner and clean house. Im having a hard time getting a routine, between getting up at 530 to pump and get ready for work, then work from 8-430, getting home at 5, wanting to spend time with Embry and walk and do chores and make dinner and shower and see Rob and get to bed at a decent hour(Right now to me that means before 11)
Good afternoon :)
1. What was the worst thing about yesterday?For once I dont think I have anything.. Oh waiting losing my book I was using to study from for a test on Saturday..I have been ripping the house a part trying to find it.....
2. Today is Constitution Day. What is your favorite amendment to the US Constitution? wow hard question freedom of speech, tho sometimes its used to hurt others and freedom of religion
3. What's on your agenda for today? Work at school than looking for that book again. I have choir practice at church. Nothing very exciting.
Yaay, its Thursday!