QOTD Thursday, 09/24/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Thursday, 09/24/2009
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 7:28am

Good morning, and Happy Thursday. I have a lot on mind this morning, so I'll keep this simple today.

1. What was the worst thing about yesterday?

2. What was for breakfast this morning?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 8:39am

GOOD MORNING!!

1. What was the worst thing about yesterday? Hmmm nothing was bad about yesterday actually. lol It was a pretty good day all in all!

2. What was for breakfast this morning? I actually haven't gotten that far yet... lol

3. What's on your agenda for today? I'm not sure yet. My best friend is due tomorrow, so I am on 'high baby alert' lol So it may end up being a busy busy day!

Photobucket

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 10:15am

~ Can't really think of anything bad about yesterday unless it was just that I made last night's meatloaf in a different pan, so it took longer to cook -- meaning my timing was off, and the steamed veggies got a little cool while we were waiting.

~ Whole grain toast spread with Nutella, a banana, and a glass of milk.

~ Catching up on housework and making a checklist of things we have to get done before Tom leaves.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 10:31am

That I just felt flat out icky all day. My tummy's been hurting back all morning too...

Honey nut cheerios with skim milk and some strawberry yogurt

Well, work. Then I think Rob and I may be doing something for our anniversary (which was yesterday) today or tomorrow. I know the base is playing the time travlers wife and the hurt locker. And Rob wants to see hurt locker. Also some errands, esp. the stuff Rob needs before he leaves next week.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 10:40am

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 11:25am

Nothing, really. I came back to school, and I felt a little sad leaving my mom to an empty house.

Apple cinnamon oatmeal and a banana

A GTF training until 4, go sign my contract for the GTF position, and buy my books.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 12:42pm

Yay almost friday :)

1. What was the worst thing about yesterday? Just being stressed out about my classed, that I found out are mainly online. Oh and having a little fight, that was stupid with my mans little brother...He's just one of those people that are sooo smart, that they have no social skills. I love him, but I'm not going to let him be a jerk.. Yay for my future brother inlaw right? :P

2. What was for breakfast this morning? Nothing yet, Im not really a breakfast peprson, I going to have some fruit and a hard boiled egg.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Well like always teaching classes than I have my own classes to take.], study do homework and go to choir practice

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 1:02pm

1. What was the worst thing about yesterday? I went for another practice motorcycle ride yesterday and i just felt all wobbly and not in control - bleh. Also, i rushed home to bid on an ebay auction, but realized i had lots of time left so i had dinner. While eating i realized that i lost track of time...and missed the auction by 5 minutes! :(

2. What was for breakfast this morning? Does coffee count? lol :)

3. What's on your agenda for today? Work, maybe dinner with one of my old girlfriends that's in town from Texas visiting her sick grandpa...maybe another ride if dinner plans fall through.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 7:56pm

Photobucket

&nb