QOTD Thursday 10/15/09

iVillage Member
QOTD Thursday 10/15/09
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 4:02am

Good Morning ladies!!!

Once again, too early for me to be up, but up I am. I am running around trying to figure out what to wear today....so....

What are you going to wear today??

Yesterday was Usher's birthday. If you could spend your birthday with one celebrity, who would you pick?

Photobucket
Thanks Karlimarie for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 7:45am

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 8:37am

-- Whatever sweats I pull out of the closet. It was a very rough night around here last night (leaking bathroom ceiling, baby injured by cat, baby couldn't sleep), and I'm only packing stuff today, so who really cares what I look like?

Yesterday was Usher's birthday. If you could spend your birthday with one celebrity, who would you pick?
-- Neil Gaiman or Dolly Parton. I'd pick Neil's brain about writing, and I've just always wanted to meet Dolly (and a birthday at Dollywood with Dolly would be super cool).

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 9:25am

It's my day off and I need to spend the whole day working on a paper so I'll probably wear my pajamas for most of the day until I put on workout clothes this evening.

Well, I can think of any celebrity I really care about spending time with for the sake of spending time with them at the moment so I'd just like to spend it with a celebrity who is really generous and will buy me lots of birthday presents. ;-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

CL on

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 1:40pm

Good Morning ladies!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 5:04pm