QOTD Tuesday, 01/26/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Tuesday, 01/26/2009
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 7:12am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is Spouse's Day. What is something that is great about your spouse/significant other?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 10:30am

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I called the furniture store to check on the status of our couches (we bought them in Novmber

2. Today is Spouse's Day. What is something that is great about your spouse/significant other? He's really sweet in so many ways. If I need to get something done (like going to the post office or cleaning the dishes), he'll do it for me without me having to ask.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Working until 5 and then making dinner. I don't have anything particular planned tonight, so I'll probably work on the speech I'm giving at Toastmasters tomorrow.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 12:18pm

Good morning!

Yesterday it was very windy and rainy...and VERY warm for a maine winter. we never have rain!!

2. Today is Spouse's Day. What is something that is great about your spouse/significant other?

Ryan is very thoughtful and loving. He always puts me first!!

Finish the day teaching and then go for a run.

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 1:17pm

Mornin :)

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I feel like I did nothing of importants yesterday. Dan took me out to Red Robin for lunch.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 2:15pm

~ Toby charmed the pants off everyone at last night's end-of-phase dinner, especially Tom's PT partner. When I commented on how much Toby and the guy took to each other, he admitted to me that he's more than ready to find the right woman and start a family. Though it's more expected of someone his age (early 40's), it was still refreshing to hear that in a circle where it's more fashionable to act like a family is a burden. Later, I was disappointed to find out he'll be going to a different post after this school, so we won't be meeting back up with him for at least a couple more years. Darn it. He had a former career as a personal trainer, and I was hoping he'd help kick my butt into shape once we were all settled.

~ I love how Tom knows my weaknesses and works tirelessly to help me cope with them, but even more, I love that he also knows the strengths I can't seem to see and works even more tirelessly to help me see them.

~ Toby and I went out and did some shopping for Tom's Valentine's Day gift (found most of it, but not all). Once he wakes from his nap, we'll have play time. If he seems up to it, we'll finish our errands after that, but if he doesn't, it's no big deal.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Community Leader
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 11:18pm

Good morning! ** Good evening!

1. Tell us something about yesterday. ** Worked all day, went home, helped Nathan with homework, cooked dinner, relaxed with Nathan before bed.

2. Today is Spouse's Day. What is something that is great about your spouse/significant other? ** Okay, this is something I could go on and on about right now. But, in the interest of not writing a book at this point, I'll just say I love how well he knows me. He called today and I didn't get to answer it (my first missed call). He left me a message telling me he loved me and for me not to "freak out about missing our first call". It was enough to make me smile (and then cry).

3. What's on your agenda for today? ** I had to work. Same as yesterday.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!