QOTD Tuesday, 02/02/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Tuesday, 02/02/2010
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 10:53am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is Groundhog Day. Will there be another six weeks of winter where you live? (If the groundhog can see his/her shadow, it means another 6 weeks of winter.)

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 12:19pm

Good morning !!

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It was really good Dan got a job, which is an answer to prayer! Tho he has a lot of money saved up from his time in Military, extra would be nice so we can take our curse!!!!!!!!!!

2. Today is Groundhog Day. Will there be another six weeks of winter where you live? (If the groundhog can see his/her shadow, it means another 6 weeks of winter.) Yup.. Sigh

3. What's on your agenda for today? Finish up at work and then I'm going to need with my mother to do wedding things, we found a better place to get tuxes..Work out and watch LOST!!! IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 12:29pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It was more productive than anything. I worked until 5 and managed to work on my ebook a little during work. Then Claudio and I cooked dinner, I did some laundry, and I got our budget caught up through February.

2. Today is Groundhog Day. Will there be another six weeks of winter where you live? (If the groundhog can see his/her shadow, it means another 6 weeks of winter.) Unfortunately, I'm sure there will be. I am more than ready for winter to be over - I'm so sick of snow!

3. What's on your agenda for today? Right now, all I can think about is eating. There is a client coming in at 1:30 for an afternoon meeting, so I need to wait until then to eat. I hope their flights are on time! I might stop by Jiffy Lube to get my oil changed on the way home, and that's about it.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 1:50pm

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 9:56pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

Yesterday, my cousin and her husband came over for dinner, cheeseburgers. YUM!

2. Today is Groundhog Day. Will there be another six weeks of winter where you live? (If the groundhog can see his/her shadow, it means another 6 weeks of winter.)
Well, Punxatawny Phil says 6 more weeks. But it's been a very mild winter here.

3. What's on your agenda for today?
Today, I went to work. After work, I picked up Embry, put away started some laundry and did the 2 mile walk at home, fed Embry. I hoping to fill out some job applications.

Photobucket