QOTD Tuesday, 02/09/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Tuesday, 02/09/2010
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 10:59am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is National Toothache Day (that doesn't sound like a very fun day to me...but whatever). When is the last time you went to the dentist? Will you be allowing yourself some extra sweets to celebrate Valentine's Day?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 11:12am

~ Toby and I went into Tucson to the mall to buy him some spring clothes. It was frustrating because they were out of his size in everything I liked except for one outfit at Gymboree.

2. Today is National Toothache Day (that doesn't sound like a very fun day to me...but whatever). When is the last time you went to the dentist? Will you be allowing yourself some extra sweets to celebrate Valentine's Day?
~ It's been way too long since I've been to the dentist. Probably more than 5 years. I have a MAJOR fear of dentists (probably because one nearly killed me by not properly cleaning his water system). And, no, I won't be indulging. Instead of chocolates, I'm getting a day at Sea World San Diego.

~ We're traveling this weekend, so I am BUSY this week. Today, I need to catch up on laundry; plan my menu/grocery list; go to WalMart for formula, a new sports bra, and a cooler; put in an hour on the treadmill; scrub the bathrooms; and clean out the fridge. (On top of the usual.)

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 12:39pm
Good morning!
Good Morning!!!!!

It was a long day! I cleaned the house and did 5 loads of laundry! It took alllllll day! I was very sleepy last night... lol

I went last summer, I figure now that I have insurance, might as well use it! =)

I just got all of my birthday shopping done for Adam! Now I am waiting to go meet him for lunch, he has duty till tomorrow... ugh.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 12:48pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I had insomnia on Sunday night, so I was exhausted all day yesterday. When I got home, there was one parking spot left at the building, and some jerk had thrown the snow from around his car into that spot. The jerk was too lazy to throw the snow onto the embankment like the rest of us. So Claudio, who is the most amazing husband in the world, came downstairs and cleared it for me. I made dinner and then went to bed at 9.

2. Today is National Toothache Day (that doesn't sound like a very fun day to me...but whatever). When is the last time you went to the dentist? Will you be allowing yourself some extra sweets to celebrate Valentine's Day? It's been almost a year since I visited the dentist. I signed up for one, but haven't received

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 4:53pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I went for a neighborhood walk with a new friend and then i took the motorcycle out for a spin. I only puttered around for about 10 minutes because for some reason i felt really uncomfortable (more than usual!) and like something was going to go wrong so i decided to quit while i was ahead. It was a little disappointing, but i'm glad that i at least got out since it's supposed to rain later today and tomorrow.

2. Today is National Toothache Day (that doesn't sound like a very fun day to me...but whatever). When is the last time you went to the dentist? Will you be allowing yourself some extra sweets to celebrate Valentine's Day? I don't think that i've been to the dentist in just over a year. I have the insurance but i keep neglecting to make an appointment. I need to do that...I don't think that i'll eat more sweets just b/c it's V-day but since it's the weekend i'm sure i'll have something sweet at the movies.

3. What's on your agenda for today? I'm just working and going to the Red Cross call center aftewards. I won't ride if it rains, but i should study anyway.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 6:12pm

Yesterday was a long day!!!

OMW...I can't remember....I brush, floss and rinse every day. I might eat some candy :)

Go to bed!! (Finish watching the office and then crawl into bed)

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 12:44am

Yesterday, we had my parents over for dinner. It was YUMMY.

Last time was Oct. 08... Oops. I'm trying to find a new dentist because my current one isn't very gentle nor do I have a tv or anything to look at while they're diggin around in there.

Today, went to work, picked up the missing disk of Embrys pictures from Pennys...not a whole lot.

Photobucket