QOTD Tuesday, 02/16/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Tuesday, 02/16/2010
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 8:36am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is "Do a Grouch a Favor" Day. What is something that tends to make you a bit grumpy, and how could someone help make you less grumpy about it?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 10:39am

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It was pretty quiet overall. I worked until 5 and managed to squeeze in a walk over lunch. Then Claudio and I made homeade vege pizza with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, onions, garlic, and feta cheese for a yummy dinner. We even made the crust from scratch - I've found a really easy recipe, so we've stopped ordering pizza out or buying it pre-made from the supermarket as much.

2. Today is "Do a Grouch a Favor" Day. What is something that tends to make you a bit grumpy, and how could someone help make you less grumpy about it? I get really grumpy when I see how selfish other people can be. For instance, people will park in the road when a big snowstorm is coming, but that makes it difficult for the snow plows to get through, hurting everyone else. I also get upset when I see people with health

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 10:44am

~Yesterday was an eventful day for me and Dominic. We got on a plane in Lousiana at 550am, and landed in California at 920am. And the weather here is beautiful. I left 30 degree weather and came to 80 degree weather, oh yes it's wonderful!

2. Today is "Do a Grouch a Favor" Day. What is something that tends to make you a bit grumpy, and how could someone help make you less grumpy about it?

~I get grouchy when I clean the house from top to bottom, and Ryan comes in with dusty PT shoes or boots and tracts dirt around, messes up bathroom sinks, throws clothes on the bedroom floor, and empties his pockets on the countertops...It would help if he didn't do that at all and clean up after himself, and appreciated it a little more, and didn't take it for granted. I mean I don't work, but being a SAHM is a job in it's own, when your 3 yr old is super enegertic and demanding, and your 8 months pregnant. LoL

~Today Me and Dominic will be relaxing with my grandparents since my mom is at work. Once she gets home we'll run some errands. But maybe we'll play outside since the weather is super nice...I got to take it all in while I can ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

&nb

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 11:16am
Good morning!
Good Morning!

Adam didn't have to work, of course which was lovely! I had a Dr appt and he got to come with me! lol Lucky him! We had a nice day! =)

One thing that drives me NUTS is when i clean the house and the boys (mainly brother) get home and mess it up in some way. It drives me CRAZY!!!

Last day of the weekend for us, I think we are just gonna chill some and hang out. =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 12:30pm

Morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It was relaxing day off, but rather boring without Dan who had to work, so I clean and got other thing finished before going for to his house and having dinner and then watched Star Trek. But it was good..

2. Today is "Do a Grouch a Favor" Day. What is something that tends to make you a bit grumpy, and how could someone help make you less grumpy about it? The way people drive where

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 2:15pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I went for a nice long walk after work with my new walking partner friend. I then cooked a delicious dinner, watched some TV, ignored the motorcycle, and studied a bit.

2. Today is "Do a Grouch a Favor" Day. What is something that tends to make you a bit grumpy, and how could someone help make you less grumpy about it? Traffic - especially traffic for "no reason" (e.g. no accidents). It just seems so unnecessary, and it's a waste of gas, and a waste of time. There's one small section of the freeway on my ride home that gets kind of congested just b/c of all the merging. Just floooowww people! lol :)To make me less grumpy (regarding anything) a nice hug or an ear rub works wonders.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Work as usual, then the Red Cross call center, dinner, studying, maybe a ride if i'm brave enough. lol :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 3:26pm

hmmmm yesterday Ryan and I went for a nice drive to my favorite island about 15 minutes away from where we live. We also ordered our favorite pizza!!!!!!

2. Today is "Do a Grouch a Favor" Day. What is something that tends to make you a bit grumpy, and how could someone help make you less grumpy about it? I hate when my students don't do their hw, and I hate it when Ryan pesters me during my down time.

3. What's on your agenda for today? getting panera bread for dinner :) tomorrow is ash wednesday!

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for