1. Tell us something about yesterday.One of my coworkers took me out to the steak house at the casino out here since she got a comp and her hubby is out of town for the Navy. It was DELISH. Although, I felt bad a bout leaving Rob at home. Which I shouldn;t feel too bad because he had me take Embry with because "it will be easier for him to cook". Just ONE day I would like him to do what I do EVERYDAY (Drop her off, work, pick her up, TRY to work out, play and take care of her, cook dinner, clean house, shower ect. all before going to bed at 10-11 to get up at 6 and out by 7)
2. Today is Old Stuff Day. Of the items you own, what old thing is your favorite, and what old thing do you need to throw out?I have lots of favorite old things. LOL. Books, pictures...and there's A LOT of old things I need to throw out too. I'm working on that. Darn Spring cleaning
3. What's on your agenda for today?Everything mentioned in question 1. work, pick up/ drop off Embry, cleaning, cooking, working out...At some point this week I need to make another target/walmart run for some toiletries and finally getting a pack and play. I also want to contact a person on craigslist about a computer desk I saw over the weekend. I'm sick of the Mac taking up half the dinning room table. I need a bigger house AND less stuff.
1. Tell us something about yesterday. Hmm ... it was pretty average. Nothing interesting happened. Today has already been more interesting. I got sandwiched between two cops on my way to work, and one of them pulled me over. I was only going 2 miles over the speed limit (and going the same speed as the cop ahead of me), so I was confused. It turns out that I forgot to put my 2010 registration sticker on the car. The cop was really nice and told me to do it when I got to work. So I was glad to be pulled over in the end, haha!2. Today is Old Stuff Day. Of the items you own, what old thing is your favorite, and what old thing do you need to throw out? I can't think of anything. I don't like clutter in my house, so I probably go through my things once or twice a year and send stuff to Goodwill. I'm actually a bit excessive because there are a lot of things I get rid of that I could still use.3. What's on your agenda for today? Working until 5, and thinking about taking a walk over lunch. Then
1. Tell us something about yesterday.Nothing too exciting happened.
2. Today is Old Stuff Day. Of the items you own, what old thing is your favorite, and what old thing do you need to throw out?Well, my wooden drying rack just broke, and I tried to fix it. I suppose I could go out and try to find gorilla glue, but I don't know that it will hold because of the direction of force. There was a knot on one of the supportive arms, and it broke there. :(
My favorite old thing is probably the baby blanket my mom made for me, or "Grandma Baby," the Raggedy-Anne like doll I received from my Grandma when I was about 4.
3. What's on your agenda for today?I need to leave for the lab soon, then go to class. The usual. :)
1. Tell us something about yesterday.Heard from my Marine that after one
Good evening ;)
1. Tell us something about yesterday.~yesterday I ALMOST met productivity expectations at work which is a big deal to me because I'm yet to do it (and this past Thursday was 1 month working) however, this is because they've bounced me around so much that I'm really only working part-time and training to take over for a therapist's maternity leave that does pediatric outpatient, inpatient, and NICU
2. Today is Old Stuff Day. Of the items you own, what old thing is your favorite, and what old thing do you need to throw out?~hmmm, I can't think of anything I truly need to throw out (or anything really old that I still use frequently) but I will say that I have entirely too many clothes and should really weed through my closet sometime before moving again... I used the pillows from my first "big girl bed" (they had the ABC blocks and Minnie Mouse on them, covered with whatever pillowcase I was using at the time) until about 4-5 years ago when my mom MADE me throw them away lol
3. What's on your agenda for today?~today was work until 5, as usual, and since I got home I've just been catching up on computer stuff before I fix dinner. Still waiting on Tru to get home from work and then idk what we'll do. Our TV has been broken for 2 weeks now which is very disappointing since LOST is on tonight :(
thanks to mom2jess_n_ky for my siggy!