QOTD Tuesday, 09/15/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Tuesday, 09/15/2009
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 7:40am

Good morning, and happy Tuesday!

1. What was the best thing about yesterday?

2. September is National Courtesy Month. How would you like to see people, in general, become more polite?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 9:14am

-- Toby ate a whole jar of pears in one sitting, and Tom got home before 5:30.

2. September is National Courtesy Month. How would you like to see people, in general, become more polite?
-- I hate it when people wait for parking spaces in parking lots. I don't mind if someone wants to wait for a particular space if no one is behind them, but it's downright rude when other people are trying to reach a parking space -- any space -- too.

-- Finishing up laundry, making a few phone calls, playing with Toby. Nothing major.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 9:23am

That I got off work and got to be with my baby? =) I also managed to get some things done around the house. I'm still trying to get into a chore/daily routine after work, I don't know how working moms do it. I'm beat!

Saying "Thank you" it's such a little thing that means so much! Also, people opening doors. I think it's a nice thing to do, man or woman!

Work work work. When I get home, laundry (again), make dinner, clean the bathroom and SLEEP. But most of all, hang out with Embry

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 1:10pm

Spending time with my Mom.

I wish more people said "Please" and "Thank you." Or understood the concept of waiting in a line.

Try to straighten out my school schedule. Ugh. It's a MESS. I'm supposed to be a GTF for a class that meets at the same time as a required class for one of my programs. If I have to drop the class, I won't be able to get my museum studies certificate. I'm hoping everything will work out in the end.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 1:34pm

I'm in Chicago for work, and I was able to spend the evening with my family (my Mom grew up here). My aunt held a BBQ, and it was great to sit around and catch up with everyone.

In general, it would be nice if more people stopped focusing so much on themselves and started focusing on how their actions affect others.

I've been working from the hotel during the morning, and then I'm taking a half a day off to have lunch and go to the lake with my aunt, uncle, and Claudio.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 2:03pm

Work and school start too soon...yay :)

1. What was the best thing about yesterday?Getting to Web cam with my man, and getting to talk to my best friend.

2. September is National Courtesy Month. How would you like to see people, in general, become more polite? Wow with there driving, I dont know about you guys but there are so many people where I live that have road rage.. or just are rude on the road.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Im going shopping again ( come Spokane has a great mall ;)) for cloth I dont need. Buy my man some clothes so I'm taking his friend Hayden that are the same size with and my best friend...Stop by the school I work at and get my list of students finally

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 4:44pm