QOTD Wednesday, 02/03/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Wednesday, 02/03/2010
Wed, 02-03-2010 - 8:50am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is The Day the Music Died since on this day in 1959, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper died in a plane crash. Who is your favorite deceased musical artist?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-03-2010 - 9:47am

Good morning wow its super early. :P

1. Tell us something about yesterday. Dan had his first day of work, and I got another side job. Dan and I watched Lost and it was good, just sad in parts and also confusing.. but hopefully we will start getting answers!

2. Today is The Day the Music Died since on this day in 1959, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper died in a plane crash. Who is your favorite deceased musical artist? Oh soo John Denver! He died in a planecrash as well.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Well Im up super early for my new side job, and I'm freaking out slightly. I will be fine..But yeah today should be great, tho a little rushed since Im really a teacher. :) wish me luck

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-03-2010 - 9:56am

1. Tell us something about yesterday. The long meeting we had at our offices was really good. We've been trying to work with this vendor over the phone, and we have all been going round and round in circles. I finally got my bosses in the same room yesterday morning and said "articulate what you want". That was so helpful for going into the meeting and we resolved almost every issue in a few hours.

2. Today is The Day the Music Died since on this day in 1959, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper died in a plane crash. Who is your favorite deceased musical artist? I

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-03-2010 - 10:21am

1. Tell us something about yesterday.
~ Yesterday, Toby decided he wanted my role in peekaboo, so while we were folding a load of laundry, he started trying to toss a washcloth over my head. It didn't matter to him that he kept missing. He'd just toss it, and when it landed in my lap, he'd giggle anyway and say "HI!" (We never say peekaboo. Instead when we take the cloth off his face, we say "hi!")

2. Today is The Day the Music Died since on this day in 1959, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper died in a plane crash. Who is your favorite deceased musical artist?
~ John Denver is definitely up there (in fact, my dad and I danced the father-daughter dance to "Rocky Top" at my first wedding), but I'm going to go with Frank Sinatra.

3. What's on your agenda for today?
~ Nothing but the usual. I have some errands to run, but they can wait until the rain clears (which won't be until tomorrow afternoon or Friday), so today, I'm just working around the house and playing with my little bundle of energy (aka Toby).

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase