QOTD Wednesday, 02/10/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Wednesday, 02/10/2010
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 9:17am

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is Umbrella Day. What color is your umbrella or raincoat?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 10:32am
Good morning!

~Yesterday was boring...Me and Dom met Ryan for lunch, then we walked up to the mailbox LoL...That was about it.

~My umbrella is gray, and it's winnie the pooh, but I hardly ever use one even though Louisiana has some crazy rain.

~Today is again a "nothing" day. I have had no energy to do anything or care about doing anything. I guess the last two months of pregnancy is kicking in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

&nb

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 1:32pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It definitely rained, but i wouldn't have minded if it lasted longer (or even all week). I went to the Red Cross and then had dinner and played Wii for the second time ever. I have to admit it was more fun than i expected...silly and a gross example of how uncoordinated i am...but fun :)

2. Today is Umbrella Day. What color is your umbrella or raincoat? I have an umbrella with what i think is a van gogh painting on it (i can't remember the name of it), but i never use it. I have a light blue and white rain/snow/cold weather coat i wear when it rains.

3. What's on your agenda for today? I'm supposed to meet a friend for dinner after work. If it's not wet out maybe i'll go for another ride late at night and then study...as usual. Such is my life until i pass this rawr test!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 2:30pm

~ I went to WalMart (grr) yesterday morning to get some things we need for this weekend's trip. I spent over an hour making my way through that outdated, overcrowded maze of a store only to get up to the cash register and realize I'd left my wallet at home. The only good part was that I took it as a sign to re-evaluate the list of what I needed to buy, and I think I've figured out we can do without a lot of it.

~ My umbrella is purple with a small shoe and handbag print all over it. I rarely use it, though. I avoid going out in the rain when possible, and when it's unavoidable, I only use an umbrella if it's raining pretty hard and/or I'm carrying Toby.

~ I had my OB/GYN appointment this morning, and I'm not feeling very comfortable at the moment. So, I'm resting while Toby naps. When he wakes up, I need to work on cleaning the house.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 7:02pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. I worked until 4, when it started snowing heavily.

Photobucket