QOTD Wednesday, 02/17/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Wednesday, 02/17/2010
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 12:20pm

Good morning!

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

2. Today is "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What random kind thing might you do for someone this week?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 12:59pm

Morning :) The weather is too nice to be in a classroom..

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It was relaxing, Dan and I went out for dinner and then I played Dante's Inferno and watching LOST! So nothing too exciting..

2. Today is "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What random kind thing might you do for someone this week? MMMm I was thinking sending uplifting cards to everyone I know.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Finish up here at work, and I want to go on a walk because the weather is amazing!!!!!! Then work out, spend sometime with Dan before I go to Awana

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 1:07pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday. Yesterday i mailed a 40'' LED TV to the South Pacific. Thankfully, my coworker with a truck helped me. It was the most ridiculous (and unnecessary) thing i've ever mailed.

2. Today is "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What random kind thing might you do for someone this week? NY strip steak is on sale at my local ralphs for $3.99/pound (normally $12.99/pound)! I just invited one of my girlfriends over for dinner because of this :) I'm going to pick up two steaks tonight! Kind of just nice to share. :)

3. What's on your agenda for today? A friend of a friend rides motorcycles and she's about the same stature as me. I got in touch with her and she offered to give me a tutorial today. We'll see how it goes!...wish me luck! It's either this or i'm trading it in for a Vespa lol :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 1:21pm

Grace, I have an Italian friend that commutes around London in a Vespa - I always thought it was soooo cool! Riding a motorcycle around is probably even cooler by some people's standards, but my favorite is a Vespa. :-)

1. Tell us something about yesterday. It took me 1.5 hours to get to work because of traffic, which was really tiring. I came home and Claudio had finished cooking most of dinner, and then I laid in bed and watched a movie. Afterward, I started listening to an audio book I got from the library about Influencing People. It is an awesome book - I'm now listening to it in my car when I commute to work. Today I actually wished the commute was longer, haha.

2. Today is "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What random kind thing might you do for someone this week? I think I'll do something for Claudio today. He's so sweet to me in a million ways, so I think I'll pick up a treat for him at the supermarket today.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Working until 5 and then I need to pick up a few things at the supermarket for tonight's dinner.

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 6:44pm

1. Tell us something about yesterday.

Yesterday was so relaxing. I have a kindle and spent the afternoon browsing for a new book. I found one and read for a while!

2. Today is "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What random kind thing might you do for someone this week?
I enjoy complementing other people!

3. What's on your agenda for today?
Today is Ash Wednesday and my best friend and I went to mass.

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for