QOTD Wednesday, 09/16/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Wednesday, 09/16/2009
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 7:31am

Good morning, and happy hump day!

1. If you'd known what yesterday would bring, what advice would you have given yourself at the beginning to make the day better?

2. Today is National Play Doh Day. What is your favorite color of play doh and favorite thing to make with it?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 7:40am

1. If you'd known what yesterday would bring, what advice would you have given yourself at the beginning to make the day better?
-- Don't borrow trouble. It was a huge relief to find out where we're going after Tom's school, but he came home talking about a lot of speculation about what his new unit will be like, his assignment there, deployment schedules, etc. I know he was trying to prepare me, but by the time I went to bed, I was half sick thinking of him being away for 5-6 months for school and then turning right around and deploying for a year -- even though we have no idea if that's likely or not. I had to remind myself I was worrying over something that may not even happen, and that helped, but I also reminded Tom that it's okay for me to be just a tiny bit "out of the loop" on occasion. At least let me get through one separation before I have to start thinking of the next one!

2. Today is National Play Doh Day. What is your favorite color of play doh and favorite thing to make with it?
-- Alexis and I play with play-doh all the time. I always get the purple play-doh to start (because it's my favorite color), but I really love the light pink play-doh and end up snatching it when she tired of it (she gets it first because it's her favorite color). I love seeing how long I can make a worm and then twirling the worms into snails.

-- Dusting the bedroom, living room, dining room, and nursery; scrubbing the bathroom and kitchen; making a list for the things Tom needs to buy for his school and a time-management plan for him so he can finish his college assignments and his reading list for the upcoming school.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 8:05am
Good morning, and happy hump day! Good morning!

1. If you'd known what yesterday would bring, what advice would you have given yourself at the beginning to make the day better? I would have waened myself that I was going to feel horrible that night, so I could have taken my medicine earlier... =)

2. Today is National Play Doh Day. What is your favorite color of play doh and favorite thing to make with it? Mmmm I like red I think, and I just like to squish it and play with it in my hands... lol

3. What's on your agenda for today? Not alot actually, I've gotten all my chores done so today I can have a chill day... I may hit the gym, I found a gym on base that is more for spouses than Marines... lol So we'll see!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 9:12am

Hum...WhoooShhaaa..lol. My kids were NUTS yesterday ( and probably will be again today)2 girl out of the 13 inmy class so far and most of them just flat out don't listen.

HUm...At work we make our own playdough, so my fav. may be purple, because we make it smell like grape (use cool aid!) and that's the "smelliest" one. I make cubes, snakes, bowls, snowmen...

Work, Pumping a lot lol, maybe walk and laundry that I didn't do yesterday...

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 12:08pm

Good morning, and happy hump day!
*Good morning everyone!

Not to worry too much about my schedule. Everything will work out the way it needs to. Even if it isn't the way I want it to!

I like red and purple. I usually just squeeze it in my hands, or make it as flat as possible, like rolling out pie dough, and fold it on top of itself.

I'm working as quickly as possible before I go in to get my wisdom teeth out. Not my idea of fun, really...

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 1:20pm

Wednesday is always a good day of the week

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-16-2009 - 9:17pm