QOTD Wednesday, 09/23/2009

iVillage Member
QOTD Wednesday, 09/23/2009
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 6:14am
Good morning, and happy hump day!

1. What was the best thing about yesterday?

2. Today is Checkers/Dogs-in-Politics Day (for the explanation, click here). What is your favorite breed of dog?

3. What's on the agenda for today?
By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 7:31am

~ The best and the worst were the same thing. I hated that Toby didn't feel well most of the day, but I loved that he was Mommy's boy and just wanted to cuddle.

2. Today is Checkers/Dogs-in-Politics Day (for the explanation, click here). What is your favorite breed of dog?
~ I've only owned a pekinese and a dachshund, and the pekinese was much less stubborn! But I've always wanted a HUGE dog. Toby's best friend as a puppy was an English Mastiff, and he was such a big teddy bear (and much less work than my friends' St Bernard and Norwegian Elk Hound).

~ Probably not much. I might try to do some dusting and such if Toby is feeling better. Otherwise, I'm just going to dote on him.

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 9:31am

Yesterday.. hum... picking up my baby from my mom's. =)

I would have to say my "Golden Setter" he he. I LOVE my naughty puppy, Captain. He's a golden retriever/ english setter mix. and the cutest and best mannered dog. There are a lot of other breeds that I think are cute, esp. the pembrooke welsh corgi.

It's my anniversary! But work, work, work.

attached is a pic of cpatain because, well, I love my dog.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 11:12am
Good morning!

1. What was the best thing about yesterday? the burger I had for dinner last night...
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 11:30am

1. What was the best thing about yesterday? spending time with my mom.

I don't know. I'm not much of a dog person.

Pack up my car and drive 3 hours to school. Notice how well I'm doing with that... lol.

Community Leader
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 1:22pm

Good morning, and happy hump day! Happy hump day!

1. What was the best thing about yesterday? Cuddling up with my hubby at the end of the long day.

2. Today is Checkers/Dogs-in-Politics Day (for the explanation, click here). What is your favorite breed of dog? Mastif

3. What's on the agenda for today? I need to take a pharmacology exam for my class and tonight there is a "First Timers Forums" for spouses that haven't been through a deployment before that I am going to. I know I'll come home an emotional mess though, so I hope DH is prepared. :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 7:30pm

Wow wednesday already?

1. What was the best thing about yesterday? The best part was getting just to sit on the couch and watch the SP of NCIS. ( which btw was amazing, great great show last night.) Just not have to think...

2. Today is Checkers/Dogs-in-Politics Day (for the explanation, click here). What is your favorite breed of dog? My man and I have been discussing this for awhile now, what kind of dog to get... We disagree..I have always liked irish wolf hounds, one of the biggest dogs. But you know what why say big dog, big poop..

3. What's on the agenda for today? Well I taught classes this morning and I had classes I'm taking this afternoon. Now I'm home and my head is spinning with a milion things to do and study. But I have Awana soon, I'm leader so much fun :)