QOTW: Week of February 28, 2011

iVillage Member
QOTW: Week of February 28, 2011
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 6:53am

Good morning, and welcome to another week!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 9:04am

1. What was the best thing that happened to you las week? My nephew was born! :-)

2. Today is the last day of February is also "Floral Design Day." When did you last buy flowers for someone else? Oh wow... I'm not sure that I've ever bought flowers for someone else... or myself for that matter, lol

3. Tomorrow is the first day of March and "Peanut Butter Lover's Day." How did you last eat peanut butter? in a Reese's cup yesterday

4. Wednesday is "Old Stuff Day." What is your favorite old thing? My Mamaw & Papaw's house. It's soooo ridiculously small for all of us to be gathering at Christmas, but I love it

5. Thursday, March 3, is "I Want You to Be Happy Day." Has anyone ever done something for you or given something to you just to make you happy -- even when it didn't necessarily make them happy? Nic chose to not go to Kuwait because it was making me so unhappy... it didn't make him unhappy (he actually seems fine, and is terrible about hiding things so if he wasn't, it would be obvious) but it didn't exactly make him happy either

6. Friday is "Hug a GI Day," but unless someone here is secretly involved with a digestive doctor or is related to one, that one would be too obvious. Thankfully, it's also "National Salesperson Day." When did you last receive really good customer service? It's sadly been a while. We are STILL fighting with Movebuilders to get money for the items they broke/damaged

5. What are you looking forward to and/or dreading this week? I'm looking forward to the week being over, lol I'm dreading social skills group on Thursday, as I do every week. I'm dreading having yet another evaluation today when I still have 2 laying on my desk that need to be written up. I'm looking forward to Nic being home with me tonight because he had to go to a CPR course today so he won't work tonight.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 11:58am

1. What was the best thing that happened to you las week?

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 7:27pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-02-2011 - 12:59am

1. What was the best thing that happened to you last week?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-02-2011 - 8:33am