QOTW: Week of February 7, 2011

iVillage Member
QOTW: Week of February 7, 2011
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 7:43am

Good morning, and welcome to another week! The days on the "odd holiday" calendar aren't very inspiring this week, so I'm going to go in a different direction with some random questions. Have a great week, everyone!

1. What was the most challenging thing about last week?

2. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry or fridge?

3. What is your favorite kind of cracker or chip?

4. What part of your home gets the best natural lighting?

5. What is a song you've been listening to a lot lately?

6. What could you lose a little break from?

7. What's on your agenda for this week?

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 8:18am

Tricia

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 10:00am

1. What was the most challenging thing about last week? I didn't sleep well all week so each morning that I had to get up and go to work was pretty challenging

2. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry or fridge? eggs, there were only a couple left, but we had to throw them out

3. What is your favorite kind of cracker or chip? I love Baked Tostitos, but I also love wheat thins and triscuits so it's hard to choose. Doritos aren't allowed in my house anymore cause I have no self-control with them, lol

4. What part of your home gets the best natural lighting? living room by far. we never turn a light on in there until the sun starts setting

5. What is a song you've been listening to a lot lately? hmmm, lately I've just been a radio girl, so I haven't had a choice in which song I listen to. When I'm at home (and Nic isn't) I just turn the TV to CMT or GAC and let them play music for me

6. What could you lose a little break from? I guess lose is supposed to say use?? lol, I could use a break from stressing out about having enough money for things

7. What's on your agenda for this week? work every day this week, doctor's appointment tomorrow. other than that, no specific plans

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 12:53pm

lol...Yes, "lose" was supposed to say "use." That's what I get for multi-tasking!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 1:45pm

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 8:02pm

1. What was the most challenging thing about last week? Um... I cannot think of anything. Unless you count NOT having a heart attack when opening the energy bill

2. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry or fridge?

Left overs... or maybe my milk...

3. What is your favorite kind of cracker or chip?

Ritz! I LOVE ritz crackers and I could eat a whole sleeve by myself. At Christmas time they came out with fudge covered Ritz. YUM!

4. What part of your home gets the best natural lighting?

I think the living room, because it has the most windows...

5. What is a song you've been listening to a lot lately?

No one song... A lot of Sesame Street tunes, Boy Band music & Glee. Oh and Rob downloaded a a cappella cd for me, a bunch of university groups and I'm really diggin that too.

6. What could you lose a little break from?

Um, dunno.. I'm doing pretty well right now. I can use a break from paying bills.. does that count? HAHAHAHA

7. What's on your agenda for this week?

Make an appointment with the tax people on base, maybe go to a sentsy party.. my calendar is pretty open this week =)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-08-2011 - 2:06pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-09-2011 - 7:55am