QOTW: Week of January 10, 2011

iVillage Member
QOTW: Week of January 10, 2011
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 7:39am

Welcome to another week!

1. Which day was your worst day last week, and why?

2. Today is Peculiar People Day. What is one thing people often find a bit peculiar about you?

3. Tuesday is "Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day." What is your least favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

4. Wednesday, January 12, is National Pharmacist Day. Do you ever ask you pharmacist's advice?

5. Thursday is International Skeptics Day. Is there something most people around you seem to readily accept but that you're skeptical about?

6. January is National Hobby Month. What hobby would you like to begin or devote more time to?

7. What's on your agenda for this week?

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-11-2011 - 10:52am

I think monday, because my phone wasn't playing any sounds (including my alarm) and I was late for my first session. Grrr

2. Today is Peculiar People Day. What is one thing people often find a bit peculiar about you?

Hum... I'm not sure?

3. Tuesday is "Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day." What is your least favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Weelll, being from Western Washington one cannot let rain get in the way too much. LOL. But when it's POURING down rain I hate driving and running errands (to multiple places) in it. Ick.

4. Wednesday, January 12, is National Pharmacist Day. Do you ever ask you pharmacist's advice?

If I have a question about something

5. Thursday is International Skeptics Day. Is there something most people around you seem to readily accept but that you're skeptical about?

I'll get back to you on that one

6. January is National Hobby Month. What hobby would you like to begin or devote more time to?

I scrapbook, I started Em's first year last year ( well after she turned one). I only have about the first 3 months pictures printed before my harddrive went kaput. So I need to save my money so I can get the hard drive recovered (hopefully). A part of me also wants to take up knitting... I also wish I could cook like an Iron Chef or Top Chef. *sigh*

Weelll, yesterday was work and going ot the movies with Rob and my dad. Today Em has her first dentist appointment, and Rob has one too. Then off to the commissary. Wed, Em and I are off to Tacoma to what should be her 2nd to last NICU NueroDevelopmental follow up! That will easily take a few hours. Debating on if I should do some shopping while I'm already down there. LOL. And Sunday I will watch the Seahawks poop all over the Bears like they did the Saint's, then go to Base to watch Harry Potter 7 (again.)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-13-2011 - 12:03pm

1. Which day was your worst day last week, and why? I'm quite sure I had one in mind when I asked this question, but now I can't think of one that was particularly bad. Oh, wait, there was the day that I spent much of the day worrying if an old acquaintance was trying to pop up and make trouble, but I don't remember which day that was. In any case, all my worry ended up being entirely due to a misunderstanding on my part.

2. Today is Peculiar People Day. What is one thing people often find a bit peculiar about you? Some people seem to think I speak oddly, either because I use words that are "too big" or because they think I have an odd accent (which tends to change, depending upon who I'm around and how tired I am).

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-17-2011 - 7:57pm
So I know I'm a week late, but I'm gonna reply anyways. I've been without internet so long I'm just now catching up! lol

*last week for me was the week of this question, so that's the week I'm going to go with... Wednesday was by far the worst day. It was day 3 of being completely stranded in our house with no cable and no internet

*hmmm, I can't think of anything off the top of my head... my mom and Nic both find it odd that I can't STAND things between my toes, but I wear flip flops year round...

*anything that requires me to leave the house, lol

*I rarely ever go to the pharmacy because I rarely take medicine, so nope

*haha, the first thing that came to mind is that everyone around me (friends and family alike) are convinced that Tru/Nic will propose sometime in the near enough future for us to get married this year, but I am a TOTAL skeptic

*I really want to devote more time to being fit. I've got the eating part going pretty well, at least in the number of calories department, but that motivation to stop reading my Kindle, stop watching TV, and get off the computer to get up and be active just isn't there...

*this week, I work every day, mostly in the afternoons only. I turn 25 on Friday and we are going to The Cheesecake Factory and to watch No Strings Attached
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-17-2011 - 8:54pm

I'm completely with you on the motivation to be active thing. I'm trying, but it just isn't there....