QOTW: Week of January 17, 2011
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 01-18-2011 - 2:55pm|
I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! (If I got that wrong, sorry. I've never actually seen "Alice in Wonderland.") I am just totally scatterbrained this week (apparently) and somehow didn't even realize yesterday was Monday. I guess my brain was stuck in weekend mode until I saw the reminder for our post's Spouses' Luncheon today -- by which time I'd already made Toby's lunch, so we didn't go. (I'm not a huge fan of getting out in the rain anyway!) Anyway, it's great seeing some new faces pop up and some old faces pop back in. Let's keep it up! On with the show...
1. What's the last thing you read offline?
2. Yesterday, Monday, was "Ditch New Year's Resolutions Day." What resolution (official or unofficial) are you re-thinking?
3. Today is Thesaurus Day (which I love because I love words) and Winnie the Pooh Day (author A.A. Milne's birthday). To celebrate, choose one Winnie-related word (i.e. honey, bear, rabbit, pig) and give us that word along with one other way to say it. (If you need an online thesaurus, both http://www.thesaurus.com and http://www.merriam-webster.com are good options.)
4. Tomorrow is National Popcorn Day. What's the last movie you saw in a theater? What's the last one you watched elsewhere?
5. Thursday, January 20, is Penguin Awareness Day. Penguins are Toby's favorite animal (maybe I should take him to the aquarium to see them on Thursday!). What's your favorite winter creature?
6. Sunday, January 23, is Measure Your Feet Day. What's your shoe size? What's your favorite pair of shoes?
7. What's on your agenda for this week?