QOTW: Week of January 31, 2011
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 01-31-2011 - 7:29am|
Can you believe we're already at the end of January? Looks like I have a lot to catch up on from a weekend spent away from the computer, and judging by the sounds coming from Toby's bedroom, I better get started....
1. What is one thing you did entirely for yourself last week?
2. Today is "Inspire Your Heart with Art" Day. Do you have a favorite piece of art, artist, or artistic endeavor?
3. Tomorrow is National Freedom Day. What is one freedom you think you or other people often take for granted or misunderstand and/or abuse?
4. Wednesday is Groundhog Day. Do you predict the groundhog will see his shadow, not see his shadow, or be buried in snow where you live?
5. Thursday is "The Day the Music Died," the day Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper, and Buddy Holly were killed in a plane crash in 1959. What is your favorite piece of music created prior to 1960?
6. Friday is "Thank a Mailman" Day. What is the last thing you mailed?
7. What's on your agenda this week?