Ahhhhhhh it's only 7:22 pm my time and

iVillage Member
Ahhhhhhh it's only 7:22 pm my time and
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 11:31am
I am ready for bed lol I always hate when the time changes because it throws me off schedule! I know I sound like I am an infant when I say that lol but it is TRUE! I am a huge creature of habit and things like this really throw me lol I often wonder if I am ADD/HD lol

Nothing much here. The weekends are always the hardest to get through without dh! It was such a beautiful weekend here too. Figures since he is gone for the next 2 weekends that it'll be beautiful! But I did get to talk to him last night so that was a plus.

Yes I still miss DH when he leaves, even to the field lol I love the man what can I say! This week I am focusing on cleaning my house and searching for his anniversary present. If our income tax money is depsoited Friday then I am going to purchase his Surround Sound system. He has coveted one for a few years and it just hasn't been a priority for us. It is our 15th wedding anniversary though and for our 10th he bought me a beautiful Anniversary band so it is my turn to spoil him!

Nothing much more here my way! Just getting dinner finished and then I think I'll curl up and sleep lol

Hugs to all

Rose

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 11:38am
ITA with you on the weekends being the worst part! I hate going anywhere because it's too crowded, and there isn't anything good on TV on the weekends, so I just sit and be sad and wait for another day to pass. Such a healthy lifestyle, lol.

Wow Steve is one lucky guy! SUrround sound, that is so cool. I'm sure he will be thrilled with his gift. What a great wife you are! :)

Anyway you have a good week...Hopefully it'll go by fast!

~Jami

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 12:49pm
Hugs Jami! I hope you and Braden had a great weekend and got plenty of rest! Thinking of you as well!

Hugs

Rose

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 1:07pm
Oh have fun shopping for your wonderful DH ! The weather has taken a turn for the yuckier here, cold and dreary all week, now the sun is out but it's only up to 40. Sigh, after we thought spring was here.

Mic

Photobucket