DT 8/24
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 1:17pm

Helllllllllllllllooooooo!

What's everyone up to this fab Tuesday?

wedding website
iVillage Member
In reply to: gal_mand2008
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 1:30pm

I just noticed after posting I've been married for 10 months today!

I need to start making some "cheese" sauce for dinner tonight. It's a vegan dish so it's not real cheese but hopefully it is yummy.

Have a nice day! :)

wedding website
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 2:20pm

Congrats on the 10 months!

My morning was busy and hectic. My lips have been really dry and painful the last few days and then this morning I woke up and my upper lip was all swollen and had all of these little bumps on it! I was so freaked out. Problem is, DH hasn't signed in here yet so we haven't changed our Tricare over. I was on the phone all morning calling back to the clinic on Huachuca to get a referral and then finding some place here that could get me in and took Tricare. UGH! What a nightmare.

Anyway, I finally got in and saw a doctor and he said it just looked like I had irritated my lips somehow. He gave me some steroids and told me to slather on vaseline constantly and it should get better. I'm still a little freaked out but hope it's nothing serious and just goes away :(

I swear, it's ALWAYS something with me!

I am going to try to take a nap today and I hope the maintenance people get out to fix my hot water. Right now, it's more like room temp water and it's not very fun to take a shower with room temp water!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 4:20pm
OMG! You poor thing!

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 5:32pm

I hope your DD is feeling better!!

The nurse asked me if we just moved here and said that the heat can sometimes do that to people's lips. I was more annoyed with it because it just felt like I had really dry, chapped lips. Then this morning with the swelling and the bumps, I thought my lips were going to have to be amputated! Ha! It seems to be getting better already so hopefully, it's completely cleared up soon. I just wish I could figure out what caused it so I know to stay away from now on!

Photobucket

Photobucket