DT Tuesday 8/17

iVillage Member
DT Tuesday 8/17
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 11:02am

Good morning!

What's going on???

I woke up around 9am, fed the dogs, juiced and now I'm just watching some tv. Hopefully I can make it to 12:30 muscle pump but we'll see.

Have a great day :)

wedding website
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 12:24pm

Happy Tuesday!!

Today was Day #2 of school for the girls. K is on half days this week, but we're going back to the school soon since I have a conference with K's teacher today. Then we get J at 2:30, check the mail, change from the monkey suit to play clothes & play outside for awhile.

That's really all. This morning was nice and quiet for me. I got to sit outside and drink my coffee and read in peace. awww so nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 1:18pm

I'm not up to much today. I woke up, had breakfast and then took an hour nap! I feel like I can't get enough sleep right now. My body is having a hard time adjusting back to central time so maybe that is why!

I am going to the gym later and will probably just be hanging out the rest of the day. We are still waiting to hear about our place. If we don't hear by the end of the day, I'm going to have an anxiety attack! Yeesh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 3:06pm
I'm not doing a lot today. I think I'm getting sick. I'm trying to enjoy Alayna's last week at home.

Thanks to all the ladies at SMFB and SS for my signatures.

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 3:45pm

Just another Tuesday here. I'm stuck at work until 4:00. It's been a long day. I had to take my car in this morning to have the U-joint looked at (a $200 repair). Instead discovered that it is the deferential that needs to be replaced (a $1200 repair). Luckily it isn't critical (i.e. unsafe) since it can't be fixed anytime soon.

I'd just like a week where something wasn't going wrong... this week isn't it!

~Allie~

Coffee sig