Friday, April 1st, 2011

iVillage Member
Friday, April 1st, 2011
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 7:15am

Welcome to a new month!

What do you have to get done this month?

What are you doing for yourself?

Are you looking forward to anything?

What are you up to today?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 8:46pm

Wow, April already!!

- Nothing much, still finding a job

What are you doing for yourself?
- Nothing, saving my change for a spa day in June

Are you looking forward to anything?
- Ummm... my mom should be here for a visit at the end of the month

What are you up to today?
- Didn't really do anything, DD and I went to the mall.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
- Not right now.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 8:32pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 3:37pm

What do you have to get done this month? **all kinds of stuff, the usual jazz, and a bunch of LINKS stuff (which is pretty normal too).

What are you doing for yourself? **drinking lots and lots of coffee. Plus going out for my birthday with my musketeers AND both of my sisters!!! YAY!!!!

Are you looking forward to anything? **my birthday weekend. :D

What are you up to today? **watching my friend's 3 kids. They've been here since 0930, we did McDonalds for lunch (stellar I know), went to the park, they're now playing Pokemon running around the house. Tonight I'm making white Lasagna for dinner. yum yum.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? **the girls have deployment support tomorrow, and I need to grocery shop.

Anything else on your mind?**not really.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 11:33am

What do you have to get done this month? I need to find a moving company/storage place for all of our stuff and plan a couple of small trips.

What are you doing for yourself? I'm not going to feel guilty for going out to eat a lot since our time is winding down and we enjoy doing that together!

Are you looking forward to anything? A mini vacation at the end of the month, hopefully

What are you up to today? I was up early and did my normal morning stuff and then took a nap! I'm not sure what I'm going to get accomplished because my allergies have me not wanting to move.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I really don't have any set plans yet. We'll see what plays out, I guess!

Anything else on your mind? I'm about to make chocolate chip cookies. I'm not really craving chocolate chip cookies but I need to start using up some of my baking stuff before I move :D

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 10:54am

Welcome to a new month! I can't believe it's already April!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 9:12am

Welcome to a new month!