Friday, April 29th, 2011

iVillage Member
Friday, April 29th, 2011
Fri, 04-29-2011 - 10:29am

Hey everyone!

What's going on in your world today?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

When DH gets off work we are heading to his mom's house (UGH) and staying there until tomorrow afternoon. I am not looking forward to it and half of me just wants to stay home but then I end up losing time with DH so I guess I just have to suck it up.

I'm not too sure what the plan is for Sunday. We'll see how exhausted I am from the driving and dealing with in-laws!

I am excited because I will be buying plane tickets to go to Denver for my cousin's wedding coming up shortly. I wasn't sure if I was going to go but I made the decision last night that I am. My mom and I and my aunt and cousin are flying in together and then will be renting a car to drive up into the mountains to stay in a cabin! I think it will be just what I need after all this stress!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 04-29-2011 - 10:40am
Hi Amy!

Not much going on for me today. I just have some housework to get done before the weekend and wait for someone to come figure out why our AC won't work. DH went to turn in our active duty IDs today (they expire tomorrow) and next week we'll have to go get NG IDs. So that's pretty much it for us today.

This weekend I am going to a birthday party on Saturday and then our landlord is coming down on Sunday to discuss replacing all the windows in the house since most of them are broken (won't open properly) and don't have screens. Other than that, not much going on here. I think DH and DS are going to go fishing on Saturday while I'm gone.

I hope you manage to have a good time this weekend. It's hard when you have to choose between doing something you really don't want to do so you can see your DH and doing what you would rather do. Good luck!
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-29-2011 - 11:51am
Thanks, Stacey! I'm trying to force on the fake smile now so I get used to doing it! :D

Have fun at the birthday party! I hope your AC and the windows get fixed soon.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-29-2011 - 12:00pm

Some time away sounds great to me. Sorry you have the inlaw visit this weekend. I know that isnt where you want to be at all.

Since my divorce is final I'm changing my name on everything. Went to social security today, then head to DMV next week.

Community Leader
Fri, 04-29-2011 - 7:55pm
Thanks Amy. Someone came out and fixed the AC today, so at least that's taken care of. Hopefully we'll get something figured out for the windows soon.
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-30-2011 - 4:07am

Hey ,

Me and my new DH have recently got married and haven't had time to post that but wanted to let you all know.

names Pictures, Images and Photos