Just to get this Friday started off right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

What's the plan for your day today?

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2011 - 6:40pm
I was working on school stuff and now I'm on a mission to avoid FB, tv and my phone bc I'm just sick of hearing about the government shut down.

DH has drill this weekend so I'm just going to chill out and have me time.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2011 - 3:26pm

My boyfriend is leaving this weekend for Afghanistan, so I'm going to be in serious survival mode.

My 4yo little boy will be back from his dads tomorrow morning so I'll be busy with him all weekend. Maybe take him shopping for some summer clothes.

Bought a puzzle today....need something to start passing some time and keeping my mind busy. UGH.....havent done a puzzle in years! I'm truly desperate to keep occupied.

Today was looking for a job some more. Got laid off in October and still cant find anything.

Community Leader
Fri, 04-08-2011 - 2:26pm
We did some grocery shopping earlier, not much else planned for today. Tomorrow we are going to a friends house and depending on how the weather is on Sunday (and what happens with the government shutdown), we were planning to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival on Sunday. So we'll see what happens. :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2011 - 1:20pm

Wow.... Now that will be in my head the rest of the day.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2011 - 11:36am
Oh I hate you Amy!!!! Talk about quite possibly the most annoying song ever!!!!! LOL

I don't have much planned today, the "big event" is making a family cake for Anaiya's birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is already 7. *tear*

We don't have anything going on this weekend, since Anaiya's party is next weekend. If the weather cooperates, I might invite her best friend over and then take them all to the park.