Friday, August 13th, 2010

iVillage Member
Friday, August 13th, 2010
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 12:08pm

Hey everyone! It's Friday!!!

What's up with everyone today? Any fun plans this weekend?

The movers got here right on time and are plowing through all of our stuff. They said they should be done early in the afternoon! YAY!

We are taking off tomorrow. I am a little sad and a little excited. I'm trying not to think about having to unpack again... ;)

The internet is getting cut off sometime soon so I hope you all have a great Friday and an excellent weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 1:53pm

Safe travels Amy!

I overslept this morning, NOT good! I was awake until 3:30, though, so I'm not too surprised. I slept through my alarm, which I hate doing.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 2:06pm

Hi everyone!

Where are you moving to, Amy? Hope it all goes smoothly.

Not too much going on here other then I have a lot of homework to do and I think we're going to run by Walgreens to take advantage of a couple sales going on. I had planned on going to base today to renew my car tags and ID but I think I'm going to wait to do it next week. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Community Leader
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 2:30pm

I hope your move goes smoothly! Have a safe trip Amy!

As for me, I didn't sleep well last night and I'm really feeling it today. There was a group of soldiers from DH's unit that got to come home from the deployment early and they got in last night. The constant updates on Facebook from some of the wives getting their DH's home and from the FRG about the ceremony really took a toll on my emotions (along with the multiple e-mails about their ceremony). Part of me is happy that some got to come home early because it's a sign that things are going well, but I would have rather it not been shoved down my throat when my DH wasn't one of them. I just wish he was. Oh well....a few more months to go for us.

Other than that, not much is going on. I received my BSN today, but since it's summer time, there isn't a ceremony until the winter graduation (and I won't be going to it). We don't have any plans for this weekend, but I would like to do something nice for DS before he starts school on Monday.

Photobucket
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 2:41pm

Safe travels, Amy!

My work day is almost over & it's payday so not a bad Friday all in all. Looks like it might storm outside. It would be nice if it did to cool things down for a bit. It's been brutual humidity this week - you can sweat standing in the shade.

~Allie~

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 2:43pm
We are headed to Fort Hood in Texas. Neither one of us wanted to go there but we are trying to make the best of it. We are hoping to eventually get back to Washington if we can!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 3:59pm

Have a safe trip!

It is soooooooooooooooo hot here!!! Ppl who had been here before always said it gets really hot in the summer but I didn't think it would be triple digits everyday! The good news is after living here I feel like I can do FL or TX, which I never thought I could.

I think we are going to a minor league baseball game this weekend and doing some stuff around the house.

Have a good weekend!

wedding website
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 5:34pm
Aw, well I hope it all goes well for you! It's funny how many people want out of Texas when we want to go back, lol. We only have one more year here in WA State. Then who knows where.

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 6:21pm

Have a safe trip Amy!!

Today was Busy Busy Busy!!

This morning we went to DH's work for a Family Day of seeing what they do. We got to see planes take off, look at engines and go into the Air Control Tower (way cool). Then we had a BBQ for lunch (yum!), then we went to the girls' school and met their teachers/dropped off supplies. Then we had to go to the Navy Hospital for an Rx, then to the girls' doctor to get a form signed, then some errands, Taco Bell for dinner. and now we're home being lazy. ;o)

Photobucket