Friday, August 6th, 2010

iVillage Member
Friday, August 6th, 2010
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 10:43am

I'm sooooooo happy it's Friday! This week has been a bear and I'm ready to relax! Not that I really can relax because my weekend is filled with errands but at least I don't have to wake up early! YAY!

I went for a good run this morning. I need to head to the store eventually. I think we are getting pizza tonight (maybe I should have doubled my run...).

I recorded the Real Housewives of DC last night. I don't know if I can do another one of these shows but I have to give it a try. I hate that these shows suck me in but I just can't help it! Watching "upper class" women act like whiny, catty morons is just too funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 1:13pm

I officially can't wait to get a bigger vehicle. I love my car and it has been wonderful to me for the past 8 years but I'm just realizing how small it really is!

I went to Target to get a couple of those plastic totes. I tried to put the one in my trunk and it was like wrestling a bear! I was sweating by the time I said, "screw it" and just put it in my back seat!!

It would be so much easier to just be able to throw it in the back end of an SUV!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 5:01pm

Get a Santa Fe :)

Today is my last day as a 20-something I can't believe it. I don't know why but my birthday always makes me miss my dad - he died when I was 20 so turning 30 makes his anniversary seem so much more final (even if it's not until April). I see him every time I look at Teagan. it's a blessing and a curse.

DH should be home from work any time now and this afternoon we are going to buy some furniture, I don't know what we were thinking when we bought this sectional it's just too big! With the new stuff we'll be able to move our main living room into the sun room which is bigger and prettier (and people coming to our door wont be able to spy on us through the window)

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 6:01pm
I just looked up the Santa Fe and they are really nice! I like the price of them compared to the Ford Edge too. And, they get better gas mileage. That might go on my list when I do start looking for a new vehicle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 6:47pm

I'm glad this lousy week is over! I got stuck at work late today, so am going to have a quiet evening and try to get to bed early since

Coffee sig
Community Leader
Sat, 08-07-2010 - 12:28am

I had a busy day helping my mom get things set up for the pig roast that we are having tomorrow. They do this every year and it's is always a lot of fun. The tents and tables are all set up, the smoker is here for the pig, the pig in marinating, and everyone else is getting some sleep before getting up early to start cooking the pig.

I can't believe my vacation is almost over. On Monday, DS and I start the drive back to Kansas.

Photobucket
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!