Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 10:47am

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 10:47am

Hey everyone! He-ey!!

Best thing about the week: DH got a job (sort of)

Worst thing about the week: it's not a great job, but it's work right?

What's keeping you busy today? the kids, work tonight, cleaning the house (we'll see about that one, lol)

Any fun plans this weekend? define "fun"...lol...I'm off work tomorrow, but then I'm schedule for a 12 hour shift on Sun...which I'm dreading

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 11:50am

Best thing about the week: Insurance covering both of dd's dermatologist prescriptions after she lost a whole tube of meds. The last time we had it filled they only covered the day-time or night-time meds and our out-of-pocket would have been $150. Now they are covering both for some strange reason.

Worst thing about the week: Our neighbors (likely foreclosing) have a tree that needs to be removed. It is dead and will hit our house or dd's vehicle. So guess who is paying to cut it down? At least we will get the firewood.

What's keeping you busy today? Swimming and yoga or pilates. Dh suggested I try "boot camp" class.

Any fun plans this weekend? Finish To Kill a Mockingbird with ds.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 12:23pm

Hey everyone! Hey Amy

Best thing about the week: Having Mon/ Tues off out of town

Worst thing about the week: Coming home

What's keeping you busy today? Work. Day 2 back full-time.

Any fun plans this weekend? Tomorrow morning I have a track meet at 7:00. It's probably going to hurt since I didn't run at all while away. It's also Hallmark's ornament premiere so after the meet I'm running home (not literally) to shower & head to my friendly local Gold Crown store. Sunday I'll need to get caught up around the house.

~Allie~

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 1:51pm

Hey everyone! Hey.

Best thing about the week: **My dad bought us a Wii = FUN! And I got some new scrappy stuff and I scored a sweet deal on Silly Bandz for the girls from Kids Woot! AND!! I won something from My Silly Monkeys. :oD and it's Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Fam. I'm trying to put a lot here cause I'm about to be a whiner.

Worst thing about the week: **This hasn't been a very good week in general... and a number of things are tied here: DH left on TAD, My dad had knee surgery yesterday (I realize that's not too terrible), my step mom was SUPPOSED to have her biopsy done on Thurs so she can start kicking cancer's butt BUT something showed up on her EKG so she had to go to the cardio instead, My MIL is sick too and I've been sleeping like crap all week. :o( July can just hurry up and leave.

What's keeping you busy today? **I emptied out the girls' pool and cleaned it (I'll refill it tomorrow), vacuumed... that's about it.

Any fun plans this weekend? **not so much.

Photobucket

Thanks to Yesenia for the siggy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 1:54pm

Howdy do :)

Best thing about the week: DD used the potty, slow but steady :)

Worst thing about the week: The heat and no a/c.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 5:26pm

Hey everyone!
hi

Best thing about the week:
it's a short week for DH

Worst thing about the week:
hearing about my friend's dad losing his short battle with cancer

What's keeping you busy today?
T and Build a-lot on my phone

Any fun plans this weekend?