What are you up to today?

Any fun plans this weekend?

What else is on your mind?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 9:52am

YAY for Friday!! I'm so happy!

Best thing about the week: **lots of outdoor play with the girls.

Worst thing about the week: **It was bloody hot here.

What are you up to today? **UGH CLEANING. This house always needs cleaning... bler. Taking the girls to the pool & park, I think that's it.

Any fun plans this weekend? **POOL!

What else is on your mind? **Not much. LOL.

By Karli Marie
Awesome Sig By Karli Marie!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 10:06am

YAY for Friday!!

Best thing about the week: It went by fast.

Worst thing about the week: Lots of problems to be sorted out :(

What are you up to today? Working

Any fun plans this weekend? Maybe - tomorrow is one of my best bud's 30th birthday, so we may hang out & go golfing.

What else is on your mind? Charter Tour Buses - one of my projects at work has me up to my eyeballs learning about that industry *head swims*.

~Allie~

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 10:13am

YAY for Friday!!
I'm so glad this week went quickly!

Best thing about the week:
DH only has a half day today and we got to sleep in until 6 this morning!

Worst thing about the week:
DH's phone went off at 2 this morning and scared the life out of me. I was awake for an hour so now I'm tired and have a headache.

Hanging out for a few hours then we'll see what time DH actually gets done. Plans are sorta up in the air.

We are going to Tucson tomorrow and on Sunday True Blood starts! Whee!

I'm so glad the Celtics won last night. It was a good game. Hope they can win on Sunday too. I hate the Lakers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:06am

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:42am

YAY for Friday!! Yay!!

Best thing about the week:
~DH coming home and getting some rest

Worst thing about the week:
~DH ruining my laptop

~Not too much...I have to get laundry done because DD and I might be going to California on Sunday

~Nope...just going to enjoy the nice weather.

~Not much...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
href="http://global.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 4:33pm

Best thing about the week: Dh has planned a surprise get-away without any kids. I don't know the details but I am excited!

Worst thing about the week: Working out with ds. He is completing an Eagle Scout required merit badge and it is a pain.

What are you up to today? Weed eating, cleaning bunny poop and trimming bunny nails, cleaning the house.

Any fun plans this weekend? Dh is coming home and the kids have plans. Today dd is spending the day with a classmate who is taking graduate law classes downtown. He is showing her how to ride the "Metro" and use the bus system.

What else is on your mind? A military family who is going to need a lot of prayers over the next year. The Dad is going to miss his son's HS gradation and that makes me very sad.

Community Leader
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 10:27pm

YAY for Friday!! ** Yay!! TGIF!

Best thing about the week: ** I had an interview today and I think it went well. I also got some much needed talk time with my DH the past few nights.

Worst thing about the week: ** Had very little communication with DH at the beginning of the week and I am still recovering from surgery.

What are you up to today? ** I had an interview at Irwin this morning and read the Eclipse Novella this evening. Now just to wait to see if DH gets online tonight.

Any fun plans this weekend? ** My friend's birthday is tomorrow, so I'm going to take some goodies over for her birthday. And on Sunday I'm going to another friend's house for scrapbooking.

What else is on your mind? ** Not much. The Eclipse Novella answered some of my questions from the previews I've seen for Eclipse, so now I'm even more excited for the 30th to get here.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!