Friday, May 20th, 2011

iVillage Member
Friday, May 20th, 2011
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 10:58am

It's Friday!

Best thing about the week:

Worst thing about the week:

What are your plans for today?

What do you have planned for the weekend?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 11:53am

Best thing about the week: **going to Target on Monday AND I got Starbucks.

Worst thing about the week: ** I haven't been sleeping well and I rolled my ankle yesterday so it's sore.

What are your plans for today? **I did LINKS for kids this morning, eating lunch now,

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 3:26pm

Best thing about the week: I've gotten a lot done and I found something to wear to my cousin's wedding.

Worst thing about the week: Allergies. Yuck.

What are your plans for today? I did a bunch of laundry and got caught up on Grey's Anatomy. How does that show always suck me in at the end of the season? I have a few more errands to run today.

What do you have planned for the weekend? Cleaning and errands and some much deserved drinks!

Anything else on your mind? It is humid and gross out.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 3:27pm
If the world ends at 6 PM and I spent all day cleaning the stupid house, I'm going to be soooooooo pissed!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 6:06pm

Best thing: working. I really like this office. Hope they offer me a permanent position!

Worst thing: Dealing with my brother and his gimpy leg. Men can be such babies when theyre hurt/sick. Like the world is ending!

Planned for the weekend: UGH...supossed to be helping paint the house. Taking DS to the zoo with his class on Sunday. Maybe I'll finally get to feed a giraffe. Its on my bucket list.

On my mind: Wondering what to scrounge up for dinner. Gonna watch the season finale of Private Practice. Didnt make it through it last night.