Good Saturday AM to you all 3/29

iVillage Member
Good Saturday AM to you all 3/29
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 3:05am
Nothing major or important going on in my world. Dh left this am for a 3 week field problem. The girls and I are going to a flea market in a short while and I might try to get their hair cut today. We'll see. Spring break starts next Friday so I may just wait till they don't have school.

Anyway nothing but blah blah blah lol from me today. No new discoveries lol in the past few minutes about the neat things I can do here! I'll be sure to share when I figure something else out lol

Hugs

Rose

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 3:07am
OMG You need a magnifying glass to see my picture lmao! I'll work on that later!
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:42am
Love the photo, Rose! I know it's you and that's all that matters. Have a great day with the girls. Three weeks, huh? I'm suffering through two - but hearing from DH last night and talking about my feelings helped out A LOT.

When will you hear about NC? Any idea? I got a HUGE package of info from Virginia yesterday, from the housing people, it has rental booklets and all sorts of helpful information! I'm so excited. Now I'll be perusing those instead of studying, lol.

:) Jill

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:00am
Rose how did you upload your own picture as your avatar?
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:03am
Hi Rose!

Hey! Nice job adding the photo of you and Steve as your avatar. After DH leaves, I'll work on doing that. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world, so we'll see.

Just wanted to say hello!

:) Melissa