I have a question....

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-28-2003
I have a question....
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:48pm
My husband is active army and I am wondering, can it be arranged to have all of our bills taken out of his pay before he gets paid? I've heard that military people can do that.If anyone knows anything about that, let me know!



Avatar for cl_melisca
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-26-2003
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 9:01pm
Yes, you can do that. Your husband needs to go to his PAC (Personnel Action Center) to start an allotment.

:) Melissa, army wife in TX

Avatar for cl_americanarose
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-19-2003
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 2:07am
Yes Brooke you can have them set up to be paid by alotments. This is where it is directly taken out of his pay and sent to them. It is a good idea for most bills except for bills that fluctuate in payment amounts.

Hope that helps


iVillage Member
Registered: 03-21-2003
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 6:33am
We've got quite a few allotments taken out of DHs check, he went to his finance office,and submitted the paperwork. Actually, he printed out and typed up the form at home and then went to his finance office and submitted it.

Tell your DH to go to his finance office, and ask them to help with submitting requests for allotments. He'll need the acct numbers and addresses of the places he wishes to have paid directly from his paycheck.

A note, all allotments are dispersed at the EOM LES, as far as I can tell. You'll need to adjust your due dates accordingly.

Hope that helps.