July 7th, 2010

iVillage Member
July 7th, 2010
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 12:02pm

Hey everyone!

Let us know what you are doing and then ask a question for the next person to answer!

I just got back from grabbing a few groceries. I decided I'm going to make brownies for my dad with coffee ice cream so I had to go get a few things for that. It's already hot out which means I'm gonna have to wait until 6 or 7 tonight to go for my run (I almost passed out yesterday when I was out at 4. yikes!).

I have a bunch of shows to watch on DVR and I'm going to be sitting around bored the rest of the day!

My question for the next person:

Did you have any caffeine to get you going this morning?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_amermae
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 12:30pm

Did you have any caffeine to get you going this morning?

Yes

What did you have for Breakfast?

Photobucket

Thanks to Yesenia for the siggy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 12:53pm

Teagan and I just got up for the day. She was up cluster feeding from 4:30-7:30 so I was thankful for the extra 2 hours. I did get up at 7 to fill up the inflatable pool I bought so it has time to warm up. I am so excited to bring T in there (with me of course) so LOVES water. It supposed to hit 90 today and I am excited to finally have some summer weather, I closed all the heat block curtains in the sun room last night which makes the house pretty dark but it will (hopefully) keep the house at a reasonable temp.

I got back in the running saddle last night, I hadn't run since I went home. Last night was day one of week 5 for the couch to 5K - run five minutes, walk three, run five, walk three, run five. I hadn't started back because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to do it but I could not believe how easy it was! I didn't have to push the jogging stroller which helps, I took Moses and had a great run. I hope it will be cool enough around 7:30 - 8 for me to go again - tonight it's run 8 minutes walk 5 run 8 :) I'm excited.

As for breakfast, I haven't had anything yet - I may want to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but T spits up a lot when I have too much peanut butter :( Maybe just toast and fruit. I need to make some iced coffee, Dunkin Donuts french vanilla home brew isn't like the real thing but it is better than nothing.

Do you have the TV on? Music?

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 1:12pm

Good job on the running, lady! That's awesome!

I used to hate, hate, hate just running but now that I'm into it, it's so much fun to see small improvements every day. It's such a great feeling to surprise yourself with how much you can do.

It was kind of dumb of me to start running when I move to a place that's almost 5000 feet above sea level but I figure it means when I get to a lower elevation again, I'll be able to fly! :)

I have the TV on HGTV right now while I finish my banana smoothie. I'm about to watch The Hills from last night. Don't judge me :(

What do you need to get done today?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 5:24pm

Already got it all done!

Had to go to the rental for our move-out inspection, which was exactly the waste of time I thought it would be.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-08-2010 - 8:59am

What are you having for dinner? Not a clue! Maybe hot dogs.

Today is my first day back at work since my long weekend trip to Tennessee & my first day back as full-time. I'm not sure whether to be excited or sad...

What time did you get up this morning?

~Allie~

Coffee sig