Monday, August 2nd, 2010

iVillage Member
Monday, August 2nd, 2010
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 11:14am

Is anyone else having trouble believing it's August?

I have a bunch to do today but I don't feel like doing any of it! Maybe once my coffee kicks in, I'll stop being so lazy.

I need to clean the house up, do some laundry, the movers are coming for a walk through, go for my run, pack some more stuff. Blah. None of it sounds like any fun!

I don't know where DH is. He was supposed to be home today but I heard him come home at about 5:30 and then leave again. I guess that means he has to work today :( Boo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 12:28pm

I can't believe it's August either!! Seems like I have gotten NO camping in, NO river rafting, NO floating the river on my classy air mattress thru town (haha), NO ANYTHING FUN! I didn't even go to the county fair because I knew DH and I needed to finish painting the house so badly. Boo! :(

Today the guys installing the laminate flooring are here tearing everything up. Talk about n-o-i-s-y!! I just worked my 12 hr shift, and tonight and tomorrow to go, so sometime or another today I will have to find a way to sleep thru it... with the 3 dogs and cat all in the bedroom with me on high alert;)

Atleast it will all be done soon!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 12:44pm

I'm glad it's August. July was an AWFUL month for me (and my whole family). I just hope August is an improvement.

School starts soon. WHOOT! Dh should be home on Wednesday (YAY!), the girls and I cleaned the upstairs this morning (they earned candy and gatorade...I love that my kids are so cheap LOL) tomorrow we're doing the downstairs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 3:11pm
I am SO happy it is August!! Adam comes home in just about 3 weeks and we can finally move up to Washington:) I am done with all my trips and ready to get back to the gym and continue my weightloss goals. I am at 11 pounds gone now!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 5:19pm

This whole year has been speeding by. I don't know whether to be glad about it or not... the ship has cancelled all weekends off until they deploy (because some of the departments don't have their TMI word straight).

The nursing home decided that instead of having Grandma change rooms they would move a rommate in with her. That happened today & so far it seems to be okay (fingers crossed!).

~Allie~

Coffee sig
Community Leader
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 6:54pm

I can't believe it's August already either, but I am so excited that it is! When DH left, DS still had to finish out 2nd grade and now he's getting ready to start 3rd grade (in two weeks). We are more than halfway through this deployment and I am so happy about that. These past months have flown by (especially July). I passed my clinical course with an A and I'm only one presentation away from my BSN. I'll graduate in about 2 weeks!!

I can't believe summer is already almost over! It seems like it just got here.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!