Monday, December 20th, 2010

iVillage Member
Monday, December 20th, 2010
Mon, 12-20-2010 - 9:28am

Hey everyone!

How was your weekend?

What is on the agenda for this week?

Was it easy or hard to get up this morning?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-20-2010 - 11:52am

How was your weekend? It was good! It's great to have DH back! We went to The Fighter yesterday and I loved it. The Packers lost but I was impressed with how they played.

What is on the agenda for this week? Well, I was going to clean today but decided it's pointless since we are both leaving in a few days anyway so I'm just enjoying a nice relaxing morning. I leave on Thursday morning and my brothers decided we are going to True Grit on Thursday night. I am pretty excited.

Was it easy or hard to get up this morning? DH didn't have to go in until 9 so we still got to sleep in a bit. I did take a small nap after he left. He called around 9:30 and said he was on his way back home because he forgot something and he brought me Starbucks!!

Anything else you'd like to share? Today is the 6th anniversary of the death of my friend Danielle. I can't believe it's been 6 years. I miss her more every year, I think.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-20-2010 - 5:21pm

How was your weekend? **Pretty good, we made donut hole snowmen on Sunday with some friends and it was SUPER fun.

What is on the agenda for this week? **Nothing really. Hopefully we'll have some playdates with friends this week.

Was it easy or hard to get up this morning? **pretty easy.

Anything else you'd like to share? **I'm SO tired, it's been a long day.

Photobucket