Monday, February 28th, 2011

iVillage Member
Monday, February 28th, 2011
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 10:25am

It's the last day of February! Can you believe it?

What was the best thing that happened this month?

How was your weekend?

What do you have to get done this week?

Are you doing anything for yourself this week?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 10:41am

It's the last day of February! Can you believe it? **no! it's crazy!

What was the best thing that happened this month? ** I got an iPhone 4 :D :D :D :D

How was your weekend? **great, stayed busy, had fun.

What do you have to get done this week? ** Not much shockingly

Are you doing anything for yourself this week? **buying clothes

Anything else on your mind? ** I've officially dropped 2 clothing sizes since this deployment started. :D

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 10:52am
Congrats on the iPhone and the weight loss!

Are you doing anything differently to lose the weight? I notice when DH is gone, I lose weight simply because I only eat when I'm hungry instead of eating when he eats! He's a terrible influence on my diet!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 11:02am

What was the best thing that happened this month? DH has had a lot of time off and we've been taking advantage of it by doing a lot of stuff together. Also, getting back to the gym feels great!

How was your weekend? It was fun. We went to Austin Friday night and had a good time eating out and bar hopping. Saturday I was incredibly lazy and we went out for breakfast AND supper. Oops! Yesterday was a lazy day spent playing video games.

What do you have to get done this week? A whole bunch! I have to clean, get our guest bedroom ready, go to Target, do laundry, go to my annual woman appointment, get to the gym, and some other stuff that I can't think of right now but it's written down somewhere! My dad and his wife get here Friday! YAY!

Are you doing anything for yourself this week? I may stop at Starbucks after my appointment. I think I deserve a treat after that! :)

Anything else on your mind? I was cleaning my window blinds today and noticed a crack in one of the living room windows. How the heck did that get there? I'm not sure how long it's been there either since those blinds are never open. I'm assuming it happened on one of those really cold days. UGH.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 11:45am

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 8:36pm

Community Leader
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 9:09pm

It's the last day of February! Can you believe it? I can't! This month flew by so quickly. This was our last full month in Kansas. We will be on our way to Maryland in a few weeks!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-01-2011 - 12:55am

What was the best thing that happened this month? I heard my baby's heartbeat:)

How was your weekend?it was fine, we had crappy weather so I mostly just slept..and did some food shopping

What do you have to get done this week?laundry and more laundry.

Are you doing anything for yourself this week?does laundry count?

Anything else on your mind?nope...although I am really looking forward to a trip to Phoenix in May!! My parents are moving back to Florida after this summer so it's my last chance to visit my favorite city for a long time.

Photobucket