How are you feeling today?

How is this week looking for you?

What do you have to get done?

Do you have anything fun planned?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-16-2011 - 9:56am

How are you feeling today? **pretty good. I think I may be on the mend with this awful cough, so BONUS! :)

How is this week looking for you? **busy, but that works for me.

What do you have to get done? **Going to Target to get a few things, I have some volunteering this week, gym, a class and the other usual stuff.

Do you have anything fun planned? **TARGET! (yeah I'm a loser)

Anything else on your mind? **I'm starting to freak out, my husband will be home REALLY soon! Too much to do!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-16-2011 - 9:59am
I'm so happy he's going to be home soon! You seem to have really kicked this deployment's butt!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-16-2011 - 10:08am

Thanks Amy. :) I wouldn't have done nearly as well without my deployment buddies.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-16-2011 - 10:10am

How are you feeling today? I'm good except for my nose going crazy. I've been stuffy the past couple of days and had to take Benedryl last night so I woke up feeling all weird.

How is this week looking for you? Busy but hopefully not stressful.

What do you have to get done? Packing, oil changes, cleaning, and a bunch of errands.

Do you have anything fun planned? I'm hoping I can go out shopping for a new dress for the wedding.

Anything else on your mind? The stray kitten has decided that my patio chairs are her new favorite place. Not sure what she's going to do when I move!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 05-16-2011 - 11:04am

Good morning! Good morning Amy!

How are you feeling today? Crappy. I didn't sleep well and my hands and feet are swollen now. :( Hopefully the swelling will go down while I'm taking it easy today and I'll be able to sleep tonight.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-16-2011 - 1:18pm

How are you feeling today?

Tired. FINALLY recovered from a nasty cold I caught this weekend. Thankfully, DH managed to avoid it!

How is this week looking for you?
Much of the same for the most part.

What do you have to get done?
I have some housework to do, as well as work for the paying job. I also have to work out this week and watch my weight! I've put on about 7lbs since DH has been home! Ugh!

Do you have anything fun planned?

Definately! I made Call Backs for a Community Theater production of "Into the Woods"! I'm reading for The Witch and The Baker's WIfe tonight! It's my favorite show and I've never actually been in it before. I'm also looking forward to making friends outside of DH's navy buddies, so I don't go nuts while he's away on his first deployment later this year.

Anything else on your mind?
Yeah, but I'll get to it in another post.

- TronGal
 (Singer/songwriter/contributing author for