Monday, November 1, 2010

iVillage Member
Monday, November 1, 2010
Mon, 11-01-2010 - 10:39am

It's November!!

What's going on in your world today?

Do you have any fun plans tonight?

Are you having a sugar hangover today from Halloween candy?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-01-2010 - 2:38pm

What's going on in your world today?

I was very productive and did my workout early. I watched last week's episode of Boardwalk Empire and I need to catch up on last night's episode. I got all the stuff together to get my rebate for my computer. I need to read the paper and figure out something for supper.

Do you have any fun plans tonight?

Just watching Weeds!

Are you having a sugar hangover today from Halloween candy?

No and I'm kind of bummed. When I was at the store last week, I totally forgot to grab a bag of candy. I guess it's a good thing but it's the only time of year I don't feel guilty for having candy around!

Anything else you'd like to share?

I have a massive headache that I hope goes away soon. Oh, and Fiber One bars (the chocolate and oats ones) are awesome! They are so tasty. I like them way better than regular granola bars.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 11-01-2010 - 1:17pm

It's November!! Yay!!

What's going on in your world today? Not much. I'm babysitting one of my friends kids, so we are just now getting ready to eat some lunch.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-01-2010 - 12:25pm

What's going on in your world today? **not a whole lot, it's shaping up to be a lazy week.

Do you have any fun plans tonight? **nope.

Are you having a sugar hangover today from Halloween candy? **I was really good and only ate 2 pcs last night!

Anything else you'd like to share? **I got a ton of ToT'ers last night, I didn't buy enough candy!! I ran out and had to close up early. EEK! Next year I'll have to buy WAY more. But that's really cool, after 4 yrs of NO ToT'ers.

Photobucket