Monday, November 29th, 2010

iVillage Member
Monday, November 29th, 2010
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 10:10am

We are in the home stretch of November!

Was it hard to get up this morning after the long weekend?

Have you eaten up all of your leftovers?

Will you be doing any online shopping to take advantage of Cyber Monday?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 11:34am

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 12:46pm

Was it hard to get up this morning after the long weekend? A little bit although I was up early pretty much all weekend for some dang reason.

Have you eaten up all of your leftovers? I've either eaten or thrown away everything but one piece of pie. That will be gone soon ;)

Will you be doing any online shopping to take advantage of Cyber Monday? I ordered my mom and dad's presents on Amazon this morning. All three things were on sale and I got free shipping.

Anything else you'd like to share? I got my hair cut and I love it! It's not a drastic change but it's up to my shoulders now and it feels so good to not have long, long hair anymore. I wanted to be really brave and get it cut shorter but I chickened out. Baby steps, I guess!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 1:07pm
-Awsome on getting your hair cut Amy! :)

Was it hard to get up this morning after the long weekend?-----It's always hard to get up in the morning lately seems like!

Have you eaten up all of your leftovers?----Didn't have any to begin with! :)

Will you be doing any online shopping to take advantage of Cyber Monday?--------No, Not sure what to buy people anyway!

Anything else you'd like to share?-------Having a broken down hot tub in 10 degree weather is giving me lots of panic concerning whether it will get fixed in time!! RARRRGH! Praying it doesn't freeze over! ;)

Community Leader
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 5:28pm

We are in the home stretch of November! Yay!!!

Was it hard to get up this morning after the long weekend? Nope, but I didn't sleep well at all last night, so I'll probably go to bed early tonight.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-30-2010 - 11:00am

Was it hard to get up this morning after the long weekend?