Sunday, June 6th, 2010

iVillage Member
Sunday, June 6th, 2010
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 1:10pm

This weekend is going by waaaaaay too fast!

How is everyone feeling today?

Is today a busy day for you or will you just be relaxing?

What will you be eating today?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 1:16pm

This weekend is going by waaaaaay too fast! **for real.

How is everyone feeling today? **bored.

Is today a busy day for you or will you just be relaxing? **I cleaned the whole house. I'm trying to keep busy but I'm running out of stuff to do.

What will you be eating today? **had mac n cheese for lunch, no clue what I'm doing for dinner.

Anything else on your mind? **does anyone know why J is being such a pill lately?!

By Karli Marie
Awesome Sig By Karli Marie!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 1:39pm

This weekend is going by waaaaaay too fast! It's kinda dragging for me :(

How is everyone feeling today? Tired & sore.

Is today a busy day for you or will you just be relaxing? It's been a little of both. I've got stuff that needs to be done, but keep taking breaks because my body wants to work against me today.

What will you be eating today? I've had a couple cups of coffee. Not sure what I'll have for dinner. Probably a tomato sandwich.

Anything else on your mind? I'm feeling very overwhelmed.

~Allie~

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 2:43pm

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm sort of getting sick of sitting in my "cave" (it's so hot all of the curtains are closed so it feels like it's 10 PM instead of 10 AM) but the only other thing to do is go outside and melt so I guess I'll deal with it!

Relaxing. I went out to get some Starbucks and I might run out to get stuff to make burgers but that's about it.

I was going to make chicken alfredo but DH has been craving burgers all weekend so we'll probably go with that.

They had a Beatles tribute band on post last night and we went and saw them. I wish I was around when the Beatles were together and huge. I heart the Beatles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 3:38pm

This weekend is going by waaaaaay too fast! Yes it is but that is okay this time!

~Tired and full...can't stop eating lately. Ugh!

~Not really and I like that

~BBQ for dinner at my folks: )

~Just that I sometimes hate what is going on in other countries. Right now DH once week trip is has turned into an indefinite trip. It just gets annoying sometimes. That and he broke my laptop...not on purpose but I am still not happy. We do not have money to replace it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
href="http://global.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Community Leader
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 4:40pm

This weekend is going by waaaaaay too fast! ** Yes, but I like it when the days go quickly!

How is everyone feeling today? ** I'm doing pretty good.

Is today a busy day for you or will you just be relaxing? ** Mostly relaxing, but also finishing up Rob's birthday box.

What will you be eating today? ** I'm going to my friend's house for dinner, she's making ribs and BBQ sandwiches.

Anything else on your mind? ** Not much, just ready to be back to normal.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!