Thursday, April 7th, 2011

iVillage Member
Thursday, April 7th, 2011
Thu, 04-07-2011 - 10:14am

Hey ladies! What's going on in your world today?

I've got a bunch of stuff to work on today so I'm here now trying to put that stuff off. I'm hoping my coffee will kick in soon and give me some motivation.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2011 - 12:30pm
I'm giving major side-eye to this mom on Maury. She's bragging about the fact that her toddler is obese and she rewards him with as much fried chicken as he wants.
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2011 - 1:12pm
I'm in mood! Time Warner internet and digital phone were down here for like three hours this morning. I know I shouldn't get upset over something that I can't control, but when you have an email routine with your DH it's frustrating. So rather than sit around here annoyed I worked out thenwent to Home Depot to get the last of the mulch that I needed and got that done. I also planted some annuals in the planter out front. I need to head to post some time to pick up candy to stuff some of the eggs for the FRG Easter Egg hunt.

Cammie

Cammie
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2011 - 7:37pm
I am frustrated, angry and lots of TOS words. I am so sick of this Gov't not getting their act together and passing a bill, I hate the worry about when we will get paid and I doubly hate it b/c I have an appt for an u/s on Monday and If it is cancelled because of this I might just hurt someone!
Photobucket