Thu, 08-05-2010 - 11:53am

Hey everyone!

What's up?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 1:45pm

Hey!

Fan Boy is home (yay!!) he got home around 9:30 last night. The girls are still all bananas about it. Right now he's filling up their pool (and he killed the spiders on the back porch for me).

We ran a few errands, got the girls a Happy Meal for Lunch. They're playing with daddy. So I'm inside making a siggy request I need to finish and enjoying the a/c.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 2:01pm

I am trying to stay sane during this crazy week! The sad thing is, next week is going to be even worse. Boooooo!

The movers come next Friday and I just realized that the apartments only do the move out inspections Monday-Friday. So, if they don't have everything packed up and moved out by 4, we either have to wait around until Monday or just not be here when they do the inspection. Neither one of those scenarios sounds good to me. I'm hoping DH can sweet talk them into doing in on Saturday but who knows. Blah.

Would it be wrong of me if I just fly home for a couple of weeks and have DH do all of the moving junk and then I'll just show up at our next duty station? I think it would be better for my health.

I am going to watch Top Chef and try to pretend it's September.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 2:04pm
Dd and I went to PT with Dh this morning. His unit had a family run/walk and a breakfast thing. I have a doc appointment in an hour.

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 5:51pm

Another long work day done here. Our 3:00 meeting got postponed until 3:30 and then until 4:00 and then cancelled so I was late getting home.

Think I'm going to bed early tonight.

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 7:35pm
I am so excited!! Today I set up a delivery date for our HHGs in Washington!!! It is the day after we get there so it is perfect timing;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 10:32pm

It was a busy day for us today. Teagan turned 6 months today, I've been trying to wrap my mind around that all day. I went to a MOMS group get together today for my town and I am thinking I will join that, I can't wait to get out of the house and socialize T a bit (did I just make her sound like a dog?). From there we went to McLewis to have lunch with DH and after that we went and spent the rest of the afternoon with another friend. It was a long day for the little lady but she did great especially considering that her 2 bottom teeth are coming in.

Amy, I have been meaning to tell you, a friend is in India right now and posted a picture of a cow hanging out on the beach. Made me think of you, maybe you should take a trip to India ;)

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 1:28pm

Haha. Some people might be offended if a picture of a cow reminded someone of them but I totally love it!

My cow Baby is the only one left at the farm (well, her and her baby). My dad was trying to move her from one pasture to another and she was being a brat about it. He went out and bought a halter to put on her and hooked her up to the four wheeler with a lead rope. He put a bucket of corn on the back of the four wheeler and they made it about halfway home before she ate all of the corn. She stopped dead in her tracks and wouldn't move! Then, she started walking backwards and was pulling my dad, on the four wheeler in the wrong direction! Eventually the lead rope snapped and she sauntered back to her pasture.

He told me my one cow was more of a pain than his whole herd was and asked when I would like her delivered to my place! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket