Hey everyone!

How is your day going so far?

What's the plan for today?

What's making you happy right now?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-30-2010 - 10:19am

How is your day going so far? Pretty good. My flight at 6:45 was canceled this morning so hopefully the next flight is canceled too! There's no way I can fly today because I'm still way too sick so if it gets canceled, I can hopefully push out the date further to give myself a chance to heal up. Yesterday I had to go back to the doctor and got put on another stronger cough medicine and a crapload of antibiotics. Blech!

What's the plan for today? Sit around and watch the weather. We are supposed to get a big storm the next 2-3 days. Right now there is a layer of ice all over everything and there is a really thick fog. It's supposed to turn into snow soon.

What's making you happy right now? I'm drinking a Coke. I know it's not the best for me when I'm sick but I was up early this morning and with all of my medication if I didn't have a little caffeine, I probably would be sleeping all day!

Anything else you'd like to share? Delta kinda pissed me off this morning because they said I could only change the date of my ticket to tomorrow. I don't understand that because I've never had an issue with it before when my flight has been canceled. I've always been able to change it to whenever I wanted to fly. I don't want to fly tomorrow or Saturday so I'd like the option to choose when a flight would work best for me. I'm going to keep calling back until I can talk to someone who will actually work with me! Jerks!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-30-2010 - 11:08am

Hey everyone! Hi!! :)

How is your day going so far? **pretty good, I accomplished my goals for the day (well...the out of the house ones at any rate)

What's the plan for today? **Get the rest of the stuff for FanBoy's Box and mail that sucker out (DONE!!), clean this sty, bible study, I think that's it.

What's making you happy right now? ** I'm home and shouldn't have to go anywhere else today.

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-30-2010 - 11:11am

I hope you feel better ASAP and that Delta starts working with you. I freaking HATE Delta (and America West) seriously WORST AIRLINE EVER. I'd sooner walk, barefoot...over shattered glass to my destination than ever fly them again.

Hopefully they work with you.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-30-2010 - 12:00pm

How is your day going so far?

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-30-2010 - 4:19pm
Thanks Dedi!! I'm still feeling yucky but I got my flight changed. I called 4 different times and finally found someone who would let me move my flight to next week. Kinda stinks to have to miss new years with dh but I wouldn't be a lot of fun to hang out with right now anyway!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 12-30-2010 - 5:02pm

Hey everyone! Hello!